Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone.
I've joined this forum because I need an outlet. I'm dealing with the consequences of my short-sighted actions.. I'm rather restricted, being a felon, with what I do with my life... soo yeah. If you're curious as to why I'm a federally restricted person: I was selling weed in an illegal state and didn't mind my company very well. My ex-boyfriend snitched on me to avoid sure imprisonment. Like fuck.
What's up?

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello S.Haze!

Welcome to this forum ;)

If you want an outlet, here are Sections where you can vent and go crazy (Spam Section) but if you want more serious conversations: The INTP Section is very big, others too ^^

Generally, you can find nearly everything here.

If you have any questions regarding the forum, just ask!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate it. My brain is starting to feel like mush so I'll definitely check out the INTP section

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hello, everyone.
I've joined this forum because I need an outlet. I'm dealing with the consequences of my short-sighted actions.. I'm rather restricted, being a felon, with what I do with my life... soo yeah. If you're curious as to why I'm a federally restricted person: I was selling weed in an illegal state and didn't mind my company very well. My ex-boyfriend snitched on me to avoid sure imprisonment. Like fuck.
What's up?
We all make mistakes :( I'm close with a few prisoners and ex-felons. A lot of them have been very successful in starting their own businesses. And you're an INTP, so you can defiantly do it! Welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing you around :)

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
You consider expungement?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Starting my own business is definitely something I'm considering. What I loved most about selling was being my own boss so I'm determined to take advantage of capitalism to the fullest.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a plea in abeyance agreement so I will have a misdemeanor by the end of probation, which is 3 years with good time.. meaning a year and a half if I pay everything on time and don't get in any more trouble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts