Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So from what I've seen most ENFP's tend to like colour and fun and possibly a little bit randomness...

So my question is - if your in a situation where you have to wear pretty general, boring or colours/clothes (for instance at work)... what do you do to keep yourself from going insane or just becoming bored?

Personally my favorite is either wearing really colourful fun underwear beneath my work clothes, wearing my teal heels or adding a super colourful skarf...

Not sure if this is strictly ENFP but most that I know tend to dress different so I'm curious as to what happens when circumstances don't allow this...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oooh, the colorful underclothes is a good idea! I always have a good supply of very bright and colorful underclothes... :tongue:

To be honest, even if I'm forced to wear formal "boring" clothes just like everybody else (the choir concerts I've performed in come to mind ^^;;), it won't really affect me that much since the clothes I wear don't generally affect my mood. What matters to me the most is that I still remember who I am in the inside, and that I wouldn't be wearing these formal boring clothes if I didn't absolutely have to!

...That, and since my hair is naturally very curly, I can always still feel slightly silly no matter what I'm dressed in. :tongue:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Heh heh heh...so I have this dirty little secret: I love uniforms. I love the way they look and I love wearing them. If my job makes me wear a uniform, I feel so great. :crazy:

I think I love uniforms because I feel like, when all the physical aspects are equalised, the inner person really shines. At least, for me, that tends to happen.

So, really, no matter what, I can't hide my ENFP! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Heh heh heh...so I have this dirty little secret: I love uniforms. I love the way they look and I love wearing them. If my job makes me wear a uniform, I feel so great. :crazy:

I think I love uniforms because I feel like, when all the physical aspects are equalised, the inner person really shines. At least, for me, that tends to happen.

This! I have always loved uniforms. I was so glad my school had one and I'm glad I work at KFC which has one too (And a SUPER SEXY ONE, might I add!?).

However, if I'm going to something annoying like a funeral, I wear bright underwear. (I say annoying, because if you've been to as many as I have, you have to switch off or you just get super depressed!) Otherwise, I don't hold back. I just go to family dinners and other such events looking mad =P

Reactions: energeticelephant

·
Registered
603 Posts

I love them too. I love roleplaying. Let's just say that I make a perfect little secretary... I play the whole part ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts