Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the most important attribute in the person you choose as your "life partner?"

·
Registered
596 Posts
intellect

Reactions: Wellsy

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
intellect
What kind of intellect? I'm supposing those that compliment yours? I've met all sorts of women with various intellect, but only some were datable material. Intellect is a magnet in which can draw or repel your interest.

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
shared interests
You know I really like shared interests too, because I feel that's the key to a relationship outside of the bedroom, but I can't compromise sexual compatibility (I'd rather just have friends) and emotional intelligence is the only chance I think anyone has in this particular culture of a lasting marriage without strict religious beliefs, because people have discarded practical gender roles for the most part. ..at least people living outside of Mormon cults have.

·
MOTM Sept 2014
8,492 Posts
I'd have to say... Intellectual curiosity.

·
Registered
ENFP 3w2
322 Posts
Intelligence
Responsibility
Humor
Similarities
Sense of Adventure

These are my 5 biggies in a girl. I would say humor is the biggest since I view wit as a sign of adventurous intelligence (or as blackdog puts it "intellectual curiosity"). This is if given that the person is kind/not a slut/decently attractive.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I like independence and intelligence.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.