Personality Cafe banner

Highest level of education you've completed? (ISTP's ONLY)

• Pre-high school grad (or equivalent)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • High school (or equivalent)

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Associate's degree (or equivalent)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Master's degree (or equivalent)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • PhD/DPhil/doctorate (or equivalent)

Votes: 4 8.2%
5K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  lcsurfer 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello ISTP's! What is the highest level of education that you have completed as of right now? Advanced professional degrees (MD, JD, DO, etc.) are considered doctorate-level for the purposes of this poll.

If you're wondering what I intend to do with the results, check out my blog post here: MBTI Correlation Project - Blogs - PersonalityCafe

Tag me or quote me if you want to get my attention on this thread. If there's an option you would like to select, but isn't available, let me know and I'll enter your information manually if possible.

Thanks in advance for responding!

#4 ·
@Randroth Hopefully that bachelor in your poll is the correct as I'm BEng from European system, tho now I'm wondering if I should jump to university or stay in this level. Time will show.

#11 ·
Just finished school now starting university :).

#13 ·
Hello again everyone. I wanted to thank those who've voted on this and contributed to the discussion so far. However, many people throughout the forum have noted that this poll doesn't take into account age or the current pursuit of a new diploma, degree, or certificate, and doesn't allow for non-traditional achievement such as vocational school. These issues had crossed my mind before, but I made some big assumptions and ended up ignoring the potential flaws. I've realized now that that was a big mistake that will render any data gathered from here useless. This poll will remain open for anyone who wishes to vote or discuss the issue; however, I will not be using this data for the project detailed in the OP and I will open a new poll on this subject at some point in the near future.

*opens mouth, inserts foot*

#14 ·
I usually say I've completed a 2 year college diploma, when really I just threw $300 at the school so I could ace the exams. And I'll do it again shortly.

Gotta love practical career choices.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.