Personality Cafe banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well then. Hi. My name's Lily, I changed it up a bit because, "Lily," was already taken as a username. I like the name "Lilabeth," because it sounds very feminine and sweet. I'm absolutely sure I'm an ISFJ. I can be very spontaneous sometimes though and I'm known to have random spasms and to shriek/jump when I'm surprised or startled. :p Uhh I don't know what else to say. I have BPD(Borderline Personality Disorder), sure of that, guess that's important... Uhh I also REALLY like chocolate!!! I love singing, reading, drawing, cooking/baking, and spending time with friends.That's all, I'm really not that interesting.

Reactions: AussieChick

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Hello, and welcome! XD

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
always good to see more ISFJs!

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Welcome to the forum both of you ^^.

Great to have more ISFJ's with us :3

Reactions: QueenOfCats

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes ISFJ's are cool,nice to meet you "Lilabeth"
Oh yes. Forgot my password and username, but then I remembered. Found it in my notebook while I was looking through it.

Reactions: AussieChick

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I first heard of these message board through google searching things having to do with MBTI. you?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I heard of this site through a friend who was interested in MBTI,he recommended it to me and told me to check it out.He is still on here I think but not very often.He is an ISTJ I think.I found it to be very interesting finding out all about myself,and why I act and think the way I do.I was able to relate to other ISFJ's but not long ago found out that I am not as ISFJ'y as I thought.I am a cross between ISFJ and INFJ as my S and N are very hard to separate.I have most of the ISFJ characteristics and some INFJ ones too.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I heard of this site through a friend who was interested in MBTI,he recommended it to me and told me to check it out.He is still on here I think but not very often.He is an ISTJ I think.I found it to be very interesting finding out all about myself,and why I act and think the way I do.I was able to relate to other ISFJ's but not long ago found out that I am not as ISFJ'y as I thought.I am a cross between ISFJ and INFJ as my S and N are very hard to separate.I have most of the ISFJ characteristics and some INFJ ones too.
Ahh, how did you find out the you weren't so ISFJ-y? Oh okay. Not very sure whether most of my personality type is, sure about the F though.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I took a test which came up INFJ,several recent tests I have typed as that.But really when it came down to the crunch,I associated and related more to ISFJ's.It is just my S/N that is a little hard to define.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I took a test which came up INFJ,several recent tests I have typed as that.But really when it came down to the crunch,I associated and related more to ISFJ's.It is just my S/N that is a little hard to define.
Ahh okay. Interesting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts