Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hellooooooo! it's me, I was wondering if you knew that was Adele singing.

I hope, that you did. Ok I'm done.

Anyway hi I'm clichechoas! I'm 20, pursuing a double degree in (BS) psychology and (BA) communication.

Ooooh, now it's an interview.. Hm...

Okay well I like a lot of things, so it's hard for me to describe myself. I really enjoy fillin' up the undifferentiated quanti-verse with my undying love, while searching for inner peace and curiosity fulfilment. I'm a dreamer of course, but still have my intellectual aptitude to catch up with the type of guys I'm looking for.

The main reason behind me joining is to find romance, as the gays irl are boring! I really like introverts anyway and what better way than to infiltrate a forum site? Okay I take that back I really like ENTJ's and ENTP's for this hypothetical dating.

my secondary reason is of course to make new friends!! :D I'm accepting of everyone and anyone, as I love meeting new people. And expanding my social circle brings me zero qualms. I'm excited to meet some cool folk and engage in some fun fun fun convos!!

Peace n' love,

clichechaos o_O

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings clichechaos and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum clichechaos. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi! :) I'm an ENFP newbie too. Just stopping by to say hello and to welcome you! And I'm also looking for new friends. So it's really great meeting you! :)

I was thinking about going into psychology since I really like the stuff. But I believe my calling is to be a missionary doctor, so I'm pursuing that. I like to read and I write a lot of poetry. Do you have any hobbies?

Anyway, you seem like an awesome person. I hope you enjoy your time on Personality Cafe! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@UniverseOfComplexities -- great name by the way!! Well, if you believe being a missionary doctor is your destiny in this complex little universe, follow it!! Psychology may actually be helpful for your studies, as the field of medicine normally enjoys those with psychological backgrounds, especially if you go into the more scientific fields like biopsych, cogpsych, neuroscience, etc etc

I hope you save all sorts of lives around the around <3 <3

As for me, I have oodles of hobbies xD But I dooooo love to write! :D Let's exchange poetry some time.

Other hobbies include (on the top of my head): writing, socializing, smoking ganja, music, television, internet, sleep, spiritual journeying, debating, pontificating (because that word is so smexy), cloudwatching, stargazing, singing, dancing, theatre, science, pop culture... ok I'm shutting up now let's be frands! <4

·
Registered
229 Posts
@UniverseOfComplexities -- great name by the way!! Well, if you believe being a missionary doctor is your destiny in this complex little universe, follow it!! Psychology may actually be helpful for your studies, as the field of medicine normally enjoys those with psychological backgrounds, especially if you go into the more scientific fields like biopsych, cogpsych, neuroscience, etc etc

I hope you save all sorts of lives around the around <3 <3

As for me, I have oodles of hobbies xD But I dooooo love to write! :D Let's exchange poetry some time.

Other hobbies include (on the top of my head): writing, socializing, smoking ganja, music, television, internet, sleep, spiritual journeying, debating, pontificating (because that word is so smexy), cloudwatching, stargazing, singing, dancing, theatre, science, pop culture... ok I'm shutting up now let's be frands! <4
Thank you! :) I’ll be looking into all those things, as they seem fascinating. <3 And yeah, we should totally exchange poetry. :) I need to see if mine is likable reading or if it sucks. XD

At one point, I wanted to be a lawyer, since I also like debating. But I was torn between that and being a pathologist or epidemiologist – and then an author or a oceanographer. But yes, I'm certain now that missionary doctoring is for me. :) :)

So what films and songs do you like? Currently (for films) I’m into BBC’s Sherlock, Criminal Minds, and Supernatural, etc. I also love Marvel/Avengers, Lord of the Rings, and The Maze Runner.

Learning is a hobby for me! :D I like learning about different cultures and eras. I like the history of scientific and medical development, and art history.

And as for reading poems, I my tastes vary, but I especially like Poe! :tongue: His poems are so melancholy that I find them hilarious, while wanting to cry at the same time. :blushed: Probably a type 4 enneagram thing (I think Poe and I are both type 4). He has some really interesting stories too. Do you like to read? :) I read anything I can get my hands on. :tongue:

Anyway, I also love to socialize. :crazy: My life have to be packed with lots of different people otherwise I get bored and very sad. :tongue: And yeah, let’s be friends! Please friend me. :) :) <3

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi clichechaos. I'm ENFP female.
And super crazy too!
I love infp n INFJ guys too.

Lol.

I would rather die of passion than of boredom — Vincent Van Gogh

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

I am not certain to what extent people successfully people date off of here, but I wish you all the best in your efforts X3

·
Registered
ISFJ 6w7 sp/so
27,953 Posts
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

I am not certain to what extent people successfully people date off of here, but I wish you all the best in your efforts X3
That moment when you realize that he italicized the word but in a gay thread.
:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.