Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my boyfriend have been together for quite some time, but here recently we have been going through some typical relationship problems.... the problem though is we use to not argue this bad. We went half a year without ever screaming or having to raise our voices towards each other. These last two months though have been a test of our relationship for sure... the problem I am still worried about though is the our personality types are opposites which works out for us MOST of the time, but as of now it is just frustrating. Like a couple of our newly founded catch phrases are something along the lines of "I just wish I understood what you are thinking when you say that" or "I just wish I understood the mindset you have when you get this way" Are problems don't really seem like anything of a big deal when we are by ourselves thinking... When alone the problems we have seem of different sizes and we come up with totally different solutions, but when we get together to talk about it everything just turns into a mushy confusing war.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts