Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eh... read title. (I second/third/983219th guess myself so much, I'm not quite sure about my MBTI/enneagram types... but most tests seem to agree on INFP 4w5 SP/SO so let's say that's it.)

About me, honestly... I've had a vague interest in psychology for a few years now. Well, actually, I'm very interested, but I tend to personalize what I read and avaliate myself so much, that I end up over-rationalizing and feeling alienated... so I try to spend little time reading about theories and such. But I'll admit, I like them. :D Though my interest in enneagram, specifically, only emerged because I'm supposed to be a 4w5 and so is Rimbaud and I just had to find out the answer to "wtf do we have in common?!".
I have joined this forum because I lurk around eventually, and sometimes I feel like commenting, so it's good to have an account... but also because I'm getting more "e-antisocial" every year and I don't appreciate it. So I thought... why not join a nice forum? :)
What else... I spend a lot of time on my computer. I like to watch some anime and play games too (and this is where I mention the fact that I like Persona. <3) I'm a huge fangirl. I tend to stalk- oh wait, this is not a good way to introduce myself. So that's it...?

Oh, please excuse me for my english, which is bad at times. I'm brazilian, so it's not my main language... and, thanks in advance. :3

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Chell and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum Chell. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay, whether you decide to contribute or to simply lurk.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! :)
And thank you too, Mr. CafeBot... Good to know this forum is full of weirdos, too, haha.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Welcome. :proud:
What animes do you like?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Oh ho ho. A :3? Sure you aren't one of us? :3
Come onnnn...us ENFPs are pretty sweet. If you join now you get free insurance coverage.

Also: Welcome, welcome, enjoy your stay. <3

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Welcome. :proud:
What animes do you like?
Thanks! ^^
Hmm, Code Geass and Clannad are probably my favorites, but I like many more.

Oh ho ho. A :3? Sure you aren't one of us? :3
Come onnnn...us ENFPs are pretty sweet. If you join now you get free insurance coverage.

Also: Welcome, welcome, enjoy your stay. <3
Whoops. Thank you too! <3
Aww, when you say it like that, I want to join you guys! ;_;
I must say, I love ENFPs, and I guess talking to them too much on the internet made me act more like them online... but I'm definitely on the introvert side. :p

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the cafe. For a Brazilian, you speak English excellently. I say, why not defeat the inner e-antisocial Chell within you, and post away? It's worth a shot, by all means. :wink:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the cafe. For a Brazilian, you speak English excellently. I say, why not defeat the inner e-antisocial Chell within you, and post away? It's worth a shot, by all means. :wink:
Well, thank you, and I'm glad! :)
I really should work on it... but to tell the truth, I have spent the last few hours lurking... I guess she's still too strong. :unsure:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
LOL, I'm a fan girl as well. But I don't stalk... as far as anyone has to know.

>.>
<.<

You do seem to come off as ENFP. But then again, so do I. Whatever type you are, have fun at the PerC! :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm personally rooting for her, and I'm pretty certain she can do it.:proud:
Aww, thanks! :)

LOL, I'm a fan girl as well. But I don't stalk... as far as anyone has to know.

>.>
<.<

You do seem to come off as ENFP. But then again, so do I. Whatever type you are, have fun at the PerC! :D
Yay! Well, I guess that's good. :D (I mean, if there were many stalkers around, it would be so creepy...)
Really? I had never noticed that...
If you feel like that too, maybe the Fi is to blame. :p hmmm.
Anyway, thanks a bunch! ^^

·
Registered
959 Posts
Eh... read title. (I second/third/983219th guess myself so much, I'm not quite sure about my MBTI/enneagram types... but most tests seem to agree on INFP 4w5 SP/SO so let's say that's it.)

About me, honestly... I've had a vague interest in psychology for a few years now. Well, actually, I'm very interested, but I tend to personalize what I read and avaliate myself so much, that I end up over-rationalizing and feeling alienated... so I try to spend little time reading about theories and such. But I'll admit, I like them. :D Though my interest in enneagram, specifically, only emerged because I'm supposed to be a 4w5 and so is Rimbaud and I just had to find out the answer to "wtf do we have in common?!".
I have joined this forum because I lurk around eventually, and sometimes I feel like commenting, so it's good to have an account... but also because I'm getting more "e-antisocial" every year and I don't appreciate it. So I thought... why not join a nice forum? :)
What else... I spend a lot of time on my computer. I like to watch some anime and play games too (and this is where I mention the fact that I like Persona. <3) I'm a huge fangirl. I tend to stalk- oh wait, this is not a good way to introduce myself. So that's it...?

Oh, please excuse me for my english, which is bad at times. I'm brazilian, so it's not my main language... and, thanks in advance. :3
Welcome to PersonalityCafe

I like that you like Persona :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Welcome aboard.

It's certain you're a perceiver, from a vastly generalized perspective. I recommend looking at the functions of each type, the dichotomies themselves and sit a variety of different personality indicators. Conveniently, there happen to be quite a handful of these assessments:

Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

Myers Briggs Personality Test MBTI Personality Types

Free Jung Personality Test

If you're still unsure of your type, ask one of the PC psychology elitists.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Hello, welcome.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Whoops. Thank you too! <3
Aww, when you say it like that, I want to join you guys! ;_;
I must say, I love ENFPs, and I guess talking to them too much on the internet made me act more like them online... but I'm definitely on the introvert side. :p
Hell yes, come to the dark side. >:3

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for the delay, but.. thanks all! :)

Welcome to PersonalityCafe

I like that you like Persona :)
I like that you have MC in your avatar too. :D

Welcome aboard.

It's certain you're a perceiver, from a vastly generalized perspective. I recommend looking at the functions of each type, the dichotomies themselves and sit a variety of different personality indicators. Conveniently, there happen to be quite a handful of these assessments:

[not enough posts yet. :p I don't know where to start, though...]

If you're still unsure of your type, ask one of the PC psychology elitists.
Thanks for the insight! I have done those tests before, actually, and according to them I am an INFP... I would agree based on my preferences, but I don't always fit the descriptions of an INFP. Then again, the majority of my friends claim to be INFPs, and they're quite different... So it may be just my self-doubting self, not to mention my father's influence (who is very ESTJ). XD

Hell yes, come to the dark side. >:3
...You have cookies? Aw, it's tempting enough already! ;-;

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts

Greetings Chell! Welcome to PersonalityCafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. Looking forward to reading some of your insights and don't worry about your English. It sounds perfectly normal.:happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.