Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, hello all. INTP here. I'm not exactly sure why i'm on here. I really do love mbti. But i think it is mainly for external validation. Which i hate that i need. But i do. Soooo... hi. OH! your expecting something about myself to make this post worth reading and not just skimming through. Well, i was quite popular in school. It was a small school though so i think that since i knew everyone the whole time, i knew where i fit in. Now that i am out, i struggle meeting new people. and it annoys me greatly. anyway don't wanna make this too long. but i already have with my ramblings... if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. (as if there aren't enough people to talk to on here)

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok sorry i didn't sound so enthusiastic in that first post. i was a bit sleepy. (i will indulge you with my Fe now) Hope to get some good insight from you all and meet some new people!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I usually don't use proper punctuation because if I did, then I would be OCD about it. I use it kinda when I feel like it lol. I will however, start using it on this forum if it appeases the crowds. I also use "..." and emoticons way too much so I will try and fix that. Thanks for the welcome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.