Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not too new to Personality Cafe, but I am fairly new. Being an INTP, I didn't realize until yesterday that there was an intro discussion...so yeah, here I am!
My real name is Julia and I am a quirky, smart assed son of a bitch who likes to have fun. I enjoy reading stuff and have a freakishly good memory for books. I also play piano and guitar and I sing in the choir and stuff. Oh and I play mallet percussion in band. I LOVE music, but consider myself artistically retarded.
Let's see...what else...I like to write, ride horses and hang out with my closest friends. I am extremely loyal and extremely opinionated, and I cannot stand it when people try to tell me what to do or control my life. It also bothers me when people use poor grammar or don't line things up straight...*shudders*
That about sums me up. Well...it probably doesn't but I didn't exactly plan this out...I am an INTP afterall :p

·
Registered
426 Posts
The question is, after almost a year as a member, what prompts you to find value in posting an introductory thread? It seems like an interesting action for some reason. What kind of music do you like?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I joined, posted like twice, forgot about it, and recently came back. So I'm kinda sorta new. I guess I'm full of interesting actions.
Music...I like lots of different stuff. Rock is generally my favorite genre. Some of my favorite artists are Dream Theater, ACDC, the Black Crowes, Led Zeppelin and Metallica. But I also like Norah Jones and classical piano music of all sorts. And just in general, instrumental piano and guitar.
What kind of music do you like?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts