Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When someone holds my hand (I dont care who) I feel like I'm not alone in this world, I feel like this world could be truly special for these short moments. I never want to leave this place and I never wanna let them go. But its over too quick and then I'm alone again. So I live for the next moment when someone will hold me, someone will love me, someone to understand me. But I haven't found them yet. So I'm left alone in this world with my thoughts that turn dark in a instant and I just think "I wanna go back and hold your hand again"

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
When someone holds my hand (I dont care who) I feel like I'm not alone in this world, I feel like this world could be truly special for these short moments. I never want to leave this place and I never wanna let them go. But its over too quick and then I'm alone again. So I live for the next moment when someone will hold me, someone will love me, someone to understand me. But I haven't found them yet. So I'm left alone in this world with my thoughts that turn dark in a instant and I just think "I wanna go back and hold your hand again"
The worst that can happen is the impossibility to hold this hand willingly like before. Why do such feelings change ? Why are these moments forgotten ?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ! :happy:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The worst that can happen is the impossibility to hold this hand willingly like before. Why do such feelings change ? Why are these moments forgotten ?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ! :happy:
I don't think I'l ever forget those moments, but i do want to forget some of the people I shared them with.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
This is what ultimately convinces me that the girl I'm in a relationship with is ENFJ. She loves told hold hands... not like I'm opposed to it or anything :)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I love holding hands, but I think I love giving hugs more.

Reactions: Xyra

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I feel you man...I know how that is, I've felt that so many times, reminded me also of a moment with an INTJ ex when we were after the first date and I grabbed her hand (pretending not to lose her because we were walking through a crowded place :tongue:) and I felt how she liked that and she didn't take her hand away...the feeling was awesome (sigh). The conclusion for me is that I need to find the right hand to hold. :happy:

Reactions: word

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I can give someone the slightest touch and that feeling. Everything feels more real after you touch someone. Someone knows I'm here and I trust them enough to not leave me behind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts