Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1031 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a while I was really confused about my type, I kept testing for different temperament. Then I had the idea that I should take the test and put the opposite of what I would really put. I did this and I came up with these results:

Your Type is
ESTP
Strength of the preferences %
Extraverted 100
Sensing 38
Thinking 38
Perceiving 78
You are:

• very expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed perceiving personality

This of course is my shadow type, so I concluded that I must be INFJ.

I don't know if this will come of any use to anyone, but it came in useful for me. I took several tests by putting the opposite of what I felt and they all came up as ESTP.
So I'm gonna do an experiment and see if this actually works :)

Would you all mind taking the test and telling me if your actualy type is the shadow type of the temperament in your results?
Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
It worked for me; I got ESFJ. I'm not certain the exact scores are quite right, though.

Your Type is
ESFJ

Extraverted 100
Sensing 62
Feeling 25
Judging 1

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
For a while I was really confused about my type, I kept testing for different temperament. Then I had the idea that I should take the test and put the opposite of what I would really put. I did this and I came up with these results:

Your Type is
ESTP
Extraverted 100
Sensing 38
Thinking 38
Perceiving 78
You are:

• very expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed perceiving personality

This of course is my shadow type, so I concluded that I must be INFJ.

I don't know if this will come of any use to anyone, but it came in useful for me. I took several tests by putting the opposite of what I felt and they all came up as ESTP.
So I'm gonna do an experiment and see if this actually works :)

Would you all mind taking the test and telling me if your actualy type is the shadow type of the temperament in your results?
Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology
This is a good idea :)

I'll give a test another run through when I get home from campus....

Which will be fun cuz I have come to know it so well I can't even take them anymore. But I think this tactic will give it just enough of a spin to allow it.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Is that a joke?
Because I don't get it :blushed:
Look at:

Now imagine if instead of six boxes there were sixteen with each MBTI type. Then imagine that instead of being on the floor it was hung on the wall. Then you close your eyes and throw a dart at it. Wherever the dart lands is your type.

You've ruined the joke! But in all seriousness what you originally posted is actually a pretty clever way of helping people figure out their type.

·
Registered
256 Posts
HAH! I knew they would eventually make this!!! I need to get one.

And Holly I just took it with your fancy "reverse answer" process and got the same as you.
I would link it but my browser crashed and blah!
This is pretty cool, I liked seeing the questions and being like, what would I NOT do?
You're such a smart cookie!
:proud:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at:

Now imagine if instead of six boxes there were sixteen with each MBTI type. Then imagine that instead of being on the floor it was hung on the wall. Then you close your eyes and throw a dart at it. Wherever the dart lands is your type.

You've ruined the joke! But in all seriousness what you originally posted is actually a pretty clever way of helping people figure out their type.
I have a knack for making stuff unfunny :tongue:

HAH! I knew they would eventually make this!!! I need to get one.

And Holly I just took it with your fancy "reverse answer" process and got the same as you.
I would link it but my browser crashed and blah!
This is pretty cool, I liked seeing the questions and being like, what would I NOT do?
You're such a smart cookie!
:proud:
You hear that Turran? I'm a smart cookie :tongue:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Your Type is
ESFJ

Extraverted: 100
Sensing: 75
Feeling: 88
Judging: 33

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
ISFJ

100% Introverted
75% Sensing
89% Feeling
89% Judging

I biased myself a little bit on all cept for S/N, my feeling is actually higher than 11% same for my judging. I'd say I'm 90% Extrovert.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Your Type is
ESFJ

That's a cool way of approaching it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Uh, I should probably do it cause I have been scoring INFP lately so I dont know whats up with that

1 - 20 of 1031 Posts