Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 1043 Posts

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Uh, I should probably do it cause I have been scoring INFP lately so I dont know whats up with that
I've thought you were an INFP for awhile. I've actually been meaning to mention it to you but every time you come in ventrilo there are a bunch of other people who always want to talk to you so I never got the chance. Not that its a big deal.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks for the idea Holly. This is a great method. When taking these tests people will often ask me "[tdmg], am/do I ______?" and I'll ask "do/are you NOT _____?" and that will make it way easier for them, but I never thought of doing it for the whole test! :laughing:

I got ISFJ, by the way :happy:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Thanks Holly I'll sticky this.:proud:

Reactions: Leninalovesu

·
Registered
892 Posts
Your Type is
ESTP
ExtravertedSensingThinkingPerceiving
Strength of the preferences %
I=100 S=50 T=12 p=44

Very good. My I is always 100% and my F is always 12%. (Literally - those two are always, always the same.) But my J is usually higher than my N on most tests - and even on this one, usually.

EDIT: Actually, I think my J is usually at 44% as well. Although it may have come out differently once or twice...

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
This is amazing!!!

Your Type is
ESTP

100 - Extraverted
62 - Sensing
25 - Thinking
44 - Perceiving

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
ESTJ

76 Extroversion
62 Sensing
62 Thinking
22 Judging

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Using Holly's Approach...

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted 22
Intuitive 12
Feeling
Judging

This made me think through each question pretty thoroughly and run through different scenarios in my head...which I'm not sure if that was reliable. I cleared my head and took the test again in a normal manner.

Here are the results:

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted 33
Intuitive 12
Thinking 12
Perceiving

I rushed through the test and let myself answer it naturally. This could easily be mixed up with my personal ideals and could have rendered the test biased.

IxTP

I'll look into it more.

<3 Holly!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I got ESFJ.

Your Type is
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
100 50 88 72

·
Registered
892 Posts
Your Type is
ESTP
ExtravertedSensingThinkingPerceiving
I=100 S=50 T=12 p=44

Very good. My I is always 100% and my F is always 12%. (Literally - those two are always, always the same.) But my J is usually higher than my N on most tests - and even on this one, usually.

EDIT: Actually, I think my J is usually at 44% as well. Although it may have come out differently once or twice...
That's what I wrote before. But I've been thinking about this a lot lately, because I strongly suspect that my N is more dominant than my J. With every other assessment I've taken (within the past 7 years or so), my J has come out as dominant. But I find that the most important traits to have in common with others in order to relate to them well are my I and my N function. Also, when I was younger I used to always test as INTP or INTJ. The T was, I'm sure, environment related. I believe I was the only person in my family with an F function for the first 12 years of my life and it wasn't accepted very well. (My mom may be ESFJ, but I'm beginning to strongly suspect her as ESTJ. She never accepted my F either.) But I can see no reason that the weak J function would have been environment related.

Anyhow, all that to say that I prefer your method of typing, Holly, and I now think I should be changing my signature to INJF. Thanks. :)

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
your better off doing the test normally :confused: If you know the opposite of what you're like, than you MUST know what you're like lol!

sorry, but i think this thread should be printed out on paper, and then burned

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
your better off doing the test normally :confused: If you know the opposite of what you're like, than you MUST know what you're like lol!

Just because you don't find it useful doesn't mean others won't. A few people have found this very useful. Some of us struggle to find our type. I was only trying to help.

·
Registered
458 Posts

This is just a different way of taking the test, and if it has helped people figuring out their type then that's good no? I understand your logic obviously, that by knowing your opposite you should be able to choose what you're actually like. Maybe sometimes a persons opposite is more obvious than what they're actually like. If this method has helped people figuring out their type, there's nothing to discuss really.

21 - 40 of 1043 Posts