Personality Cafe banner

981 - 1000 of 1031 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great idea! And I do think this makes a lot of sense. I'm still unsure about my actual type, but I do get INTP a lot and I tested ESFJ on the "opposite" test, so that checks out.

ESFJ
Extravert(25%) Sensing(55%) Feeling(56%) Judging(59%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (25%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (55%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (56%)
You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (59%)

·
Registered
307 Posts
LOLOLOL this "shadow test" had me laughing. Of course my shadow self would be ISTP (my husband's type). I am an ENFJ ;-)
(as he heard me laughing, he asked what was up. When I told him, he said it seems appropriate, since he follows me around like a shadow! Too funny!)

·
Registered
128 Posts
ISFP

Introvert(12%) Sensing(53%) Feeling(78%) Perceiving(44%)

• [*=left]You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (12%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (53%)
    [*=left]You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (78%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

This was a pretty clever idea. I think I might be an ENTJ and this further solidifies that.​

·
Registered
106 Posts
As of this moment I haven't tried Holly's tip because I know I'm no good at convincingly assuming a character that is the inverse of myself. (I not only can't act. I can't write creatively - demands that I should do so drove me to absolute hair-pulling despair at school).
BUT - I've taken the MBTI test twice, the second time just as an experiment (via personalityperfect, if memory serves). And I've gotten contradictory results - ENTP the first time, INTP the second!

·
Banned
76 Posts
You may be onto something here.:shocked: That was fun.

A very assertive ESTP is my shadow.

I'm pretty sure 100% "observant" has got to be an exaggeration. I can't be that lost in the clouds can I be?

·
Registered
379 Posts
ISTJ
so ENFP? I've scored that one many times... It's worth noting that it was close to XNFP with 30% on N & F. In the past I would have scored introverted

·
Registered
103 Posts
ESTJ

Extravert(72%)**Sensing(22%)**Thinking(16%)*Judging(3%)

You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (72%)You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (22%)You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (3%)

Haha!!!
INFP:D
But still unsure whether I'm INFP,INTP or INFJ.Most probably INFP then:)

·
Registered
103 Posts

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

EXECUTIVE(ESTJ-A)

OK, someone needs to clean up this mess!

MIND

This trait determines how we interact with our environment.

Extraverted

Introverted

72%

28%

ENERGY

This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.

Intuitive

Observant

30%

70%

NATURE

This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.

Thinking

Feeling

78%

22%

TACTICS

This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.

Judging

Prospecting

51%

49%

IDENTITY

This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.

Assertive

Turbulent

56%

44%

Hehe lol
Interesting

·
Registered
7 Posts
Okay this was super interesting to me so I took it, and came out with an ESTJ; my boyfriend's mum is an occupational psychologist and uses MBTI in most of her work and over the course of knowing her, she first typed me as an INFJ, then an INFP, and more recently decided I'm an ENFP.

Now I've always thought I was an introvert since I get real tired and anxious in social situations, but my boyfriend's mum says that a lot of that can be due to my past and how I was brought up... Which is how we were both fooled into thinking I was an INFx for so long. A lot of online tests also typed me as an INFx!

So I find it really interesting that from this, my type would be INFP and the type we're speculating on is ENFP. I think my E/I is still developing because I'm quite young and my brain isn't all developed yet, but I still love how this method got the xNFP part right!!!

NICE

·
Registered
18 Posts
Such an interesting idea, I like it so took the test and it showed ESTP so another proof that I'm INFJ (but I even not doubted that fact cause last year I spent so much time and effort to understand myself and though initially was strongly stated that I'm INTJ, due to some circumstances I was in Ni-Ti loop & experimenting I prooved to myself being INFJ)

·
Registered
21 Posts
INTJ
Introvert(12%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(6%) Judging(12%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (12%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

I'm not ESFP ...

·
Registered
124 Posts

ENFJ
Extravert(100%) iNtuitive(22%) Feeling(100%) Judging(69%)

Huh, that's interesting. As I was putting answers down, I started thinking that it was probably going to give me ESFJ, but it actually did give me my opposite type. I found it difficult to think "what would the opposite of me do," but maybe that helps you think about yourself more honestly?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
ESFP
Extravert(91%) Sensing(41%) Feeling(72%) Perceiving(75%)

Probably answered a wee bit too forcefully on the extroverted questions. The shouting YES just seemed so antithetical to me that I had to do it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Okay, I did this and I got:

ESFJ
Extravert(19%) Sensing(41%) Feeling(38%) Judging(9%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (19%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (41%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)

So, I got INTP, technically.

My preference for Judging and Perceiving is so slight, I get super-confused. Because I seem to be able to do both. Even though I know that's NOT possible given the functions. Help?

·
Registered
278 Posts
ESFP
Extravert(53%) Sensing(62%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(53%)
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (53%)
You have distinct preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (53%)

That makes sense -- I've consistently tested INTJ and know that I use dominant Ni, but also Te and Fi. Naturally, I analyze everything to oblivion and doubt my results, but this was a great exercise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ENTJ
Extravert(31%) iNtuitive(69%) Thinking(25%) Judging(75%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (31%)
You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (69%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (75%)

I am clearly an ENFJ. This test still helps figuring some of the letters if you have big percentages on some. I recommend taking it when in good condition (physically and emotionally). I know for instance that my F completly disappears when I am tired :0

981 - 1000 of 1031 Posts