Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So, hey! :D

I'm no stranger to the innernetz, so I'll settle in soon enough, I hope! Then again, my level of commitment to these sorts of things is a little short-lived. Just a tad.

I suck at organising my thoughts, so I'll just spew whatever comes out of my creative juices. Ew.

My favourite colours are beige, mild orange-red and lavender!

I'M AN ENFP 2w1! That means I'm a borderline barbarian! :'DDDDDDD

I love being part of the behind-the-scenes crew! If I can be of help, I'm there without a second or hesitant thought in mind. I really love people in general, although my foot itches right now.

I have hayfever in Winter and I REALLY love a hot pot of Jasmine tea in the Winter. With teacups.
I love those things to smithereens!

notlikei'dpersonallysmashateacupintosmithereens. :happy:​

I think I should mention my love for the Arts in general - music in particular!

I LOVE MY PIANO. I've played piano for 10 years- 5 of those years WITH a piano teacher, and the other 5 years, when I REALLY needed a teacher, I self-taught myself quite a bit. I regret not being a bit more "sticky-on-to" with my lessons, 'cos I'm SERIOUSLY lacking in technique, but that's another story and another part of me which I can't control very well at all. :'D

I'm interested in discovering different personalities, and I've an insatiable thirst for meeting different personalities and different people in general.

PANCAKES!

Pancakes for the bored! :D

·
Registered
771 Posts
Id loch all you E's up
come to think of it every other type including the alleged 99% of my own.

I am beyond your megre brain watagess understanding

am a tea pot short and stout
oh look alice
ahahahaha

Ps welcome to the site/ forums nob

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cosy.

What's the lock-up for? That sounds too confining for my tastes. Regardless of brain activity, I'm sure we'll all get along. :D

Thanks! I wanna get to know the other types a bit better. I'm here to learn more!

OHBYTHEWAY, I love Alice in Wonderland- the original text a little more than the Disney deviation. :proud:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
@Lure
Hello there! Welcome to the forums!
You remind me of my ENFP sister, and that's a VERY good thing!
Don't mind the INTJ. They're like that. ;)
Rumor has it they have a secret fetish for ENFPs.

I vastly approve of this FONT-size change as it's swell with a lot of good effort put into its BBCode!Madness

I couldn't help but notice you liked CUPS. I have seven of them. I might even let you smash them because you're... well... into that. ;)

Since we have much in common, mayhap I interest a fellow like you in a hootenanny we got like there?

A hootenan-Ne we got like there
We have the corniest husks a'plenty can ask of you. And shamelessly too, also free! Just if you place your hand over your heart and swear to it that it's the hippest, funky thang on the less bitter side of Mars' moons!

There are INTJs there, too! Ne isn't incorporated into their daily balanced breakfast, but they do quite well in the Ne derp olympics, too. Don't matter what you're wearin', sometimes you just gotta take it all off if you know your B-A-C is too high to call a C-A-B! All that F-Y-E. And that's all!

Reactions: Lure

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Teacups.

Thanks for the tea-cuppin'-est welcome! :D
I'm short on time, so I can't go all-out as I want. Knowing me, I'll be late again. PSH, ohwell.

I RESEMBLE EVERYONE. aslongasihaveanepidermis,thatis.

I swear to it that that IS the HAPPIEST DERPIN'-EST hippest, funky thang on the less bitter side of Mars' moons!

Did I do that right? Write? Rite? Wright? White? Beige!

Gah, cut short by time now. Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Done ryt by me! You ain't a danger, stranger; even if I would've liked that anyway~

I best be seein' you around these parts often. Let's go derp on some Logi-tuitive Intratims sometime!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I refuse to use any other font other than century gothic.

Seven Of Cups said:
I like walking over bridges!
Why, how coincidental! I like walking over bridges, as well!

It is SO ON. We'll tip the entire neighbourhood up-downside!

Your uneven text is messing with my mind, maaaaaaaan...
Thanks to the purse-son with a confusing ciga-nature. Chewing over that REALLY expanded my mental capabilities by +(-5).

And hurrah for another piano player (I'm self-taught as well).
Self-teached-ed-ness is the way to go!, HURRHURR.

I'm taking lessons again, though. Picking up Jazz on the piano is as difficult as screaming into a vacuum without accidentally having your eyes sucked out of their sockets. Exceptionally hard, in short. ):

·
Registered
844 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Lure. And congrats for having the cutest welcome thread ever!

Reactions: Lure
1 - 12 of 12 Posts