Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is one thing I love more then learning Japanese and that is cooking!

^^; so fellow ENFPs. Do you cook and if you do *drools* post some delicious home cookin plz...OMG I'm hungry!

1. Peaches and blackcurrant

[/URL]
+

2. Small pasta cubes made in a special way

+

3. Oven fried deer leg covered in bacon and skewered with garlic

=

^^; I'll post some vegetarian stuff later on k?

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
I don't typically photograph my food, though hubby posted a lot of picts of our outdoor cooked stuff. I often play with ethnic cuisine: Greek gyro meat (from scratch) with home made Tzatziki sauce and Tabouli, or Mexican Cerviche are a couple examples that come to mind.

On a related note: where do you go for ingredients? I prefer raw produce for health reasons, but grow disgusted that many are contaminated with pesticides or truly deadly microbes. I am thinking to pay at EarthFare or skip out of work to hit the local farmer's market... Grocery produce has little taste and pitiful texture anyway...

·
Registered
607 Posts
*yuuuummm* the peaches and blackcurrant looks sooo tempting...i love cooking too, but im an amateur.....worse. My food is not good enough to take pics of :p

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*yuuuummm* the peaches and blackcurrant looks sooo tempting...i love cooking too, but im an amateur.....worse. My food is not good enough to take pics of :p
:3 aww cmon, cooking is fun....D: I make dreadful looking delicious omelets haha.

I don't typically photograph my food, though hubby posted a lot of picts of our outdoor cooked stuff. I often play with ethnic cuisine: Greek gyro meat (from scratch) with home made Tzatziki sauce and Tabouli, or Mexican Cerviche are a couple examples that come to mind.

On a related note: where do you go for ingredients? I prefer raw produce for health reasons, but grow disgusted that many are contaminated with pesticides or truly deadly microbes. I am thinking to pay at EarthFare or skip out of work to hit the local farmer's market... Grocery produce has little taste and pitiful texture anyway...
^^ well the deer leg is off a deer...shot in the forest. My uncle likes to hunt and I think people should only hunt for food or eat what they hunt >.<... I don't like that he is shooting deer but since I can't stop him...might as well honor the deer and make something delicious from it. The bacon is from the butcher shop up the street. Peaches from the tree in our garden, blackcurrant also from the garden. The pasta is from the supermarket :p, garlic from our garden.

Tzatziki is delicious!

I grill as well :D, here is a pic:

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Aw I shouldve taken a picture of my vegetarian salad (it had my special marinated Quorn in it!)
All of it looks yummy :) I love cooking but can barely eat any fun things to make D:< (veggie, allergic to dairy so almost vegan!!)

Reactions: Eerie

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
So is there any chance I can kidnap some of you and force you into cooking slavery?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
enchiladas.jpg

Chicken Chimichangas (Much better made with Brisket)
chimis.jpg

I also love to make Chicken fried steak(which I had the other night but no pics :/) Homemade french fries are my weakness.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Please come live with me, all of you, because sometimes I survive on nothing but animal crackers and mangoes.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D wow! Delicious looking food! ^^ you guys are making me hungry again.

The thing I like about cooking is that I can explore and create. Sure there is the recipe, but I make it once and the next time I can tweak it a little here and there, try new things with it, see how it tastes.

Cooking is a lot of fun. I especially like it when others appreciate it so thx. :)

^^; may I have one of those Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I love cooking and baking, but I don't generally take photos of the food. :C

The rose is made out of marzipan and was a mother's day gift. The steak has a peppercorn whiskey sauce that is the best thing ever Cx

Attachments

Reactions: Eerie
1 - 20 of 27 Posts