Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

The Perseus System does not really accept homosexual love (not just sex) in its remit (restricted world view) but I am now expanding the types allocation to allocate their attitudes.

ENFJ: Close family ties mean that it is probably accepted because of a lack of opportunity for the normal mating behaviour. 5% of the total population.

ENFP: OK for novelty and surprises and when they are in danger, but they will revert to normal except when blackmailed. 5% of the total population.

ENTJ: Rejects the possibility as feasible. Not impossible though given exceptional circumstances. 5% of the total population.

ENTP: Non-conformist and innovative, but this does not mean that homosexuality is acceptable. It isn't. 5% of the total population.

ESFJ: They like personal contact, but homosexual contacts are eschewed, except perhaps a brief encounter, less than a one night stand. 13% of the total population.

ESFP: Very sociable and may not take notice of gender differences, but I still think that it is unlikely. 13% of the total population.

ESTJ: Not love but a power bullying relationship is possible. With this lot, I sometimes whether they are capable of love at all, but always with the opposite sex. 13% of the total population

ESTP "Promoter": I expect this lot could, but they love themselves most of all. 13% of the total population.

INFJ: Complex personality and I dod not really understand this lot. For the sake of harmony they may engage in a liason, but a homosexuall love is impossible. 1% of the total population.

INFP: They could easily sacrifice themselves to homosexual love in conventional theory, but I think it is impossible for these type. 1% of the total population.

INTJ: Could be crackpooted enough to try on drugs, but otherwise nigh impossible. 1% of the total population.

INTP: Could be deluded into attempting a wrong liaison of any kind because of lack of personal contact, but I would say it was impossible. 1% of the total population.

ISFJ: Too conservative to even try, but they might like it for a bit if they get trapped. 6% of the total population.

ISFP: Not big on commitment, but very much on the cards for these types. 5% of the total population.

ISTJ: These lot could be savage homosexual lovers. But not if it was illegal. 6% of the total population.

ISTP: My guess is that this lot could adapt to what whatever they want and could be homosexual as a second choice. 5% of the total population.

First draft. Opinions appreciated.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm an ENTP and I really have more important things to think about, it's ridiculous how little I care about homosexuals, so I don't agree with that one.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
@OP

I'm an INTJ and I'm homosexual since birth (realized it as a kid). I don't do drugs, I don't get drunk, wasted, etc.

Men (in a sexual way) can go drop dead somewhere and I would have to be drugged, high or drunk to do anything with a man. And we're talking about being at a point when I don't even know who I am anymore, otherwise, not even over my dead body.

Kind of the opposite of what you have there no? What in the hell got you to think INTJ's can't be homosexuals or have to be forced into a homosexual relation?

Reactions: Perseus

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
My post appeared doubled... delete function please :/

Reactions: Thorgar

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
Very interesting.

·
Registered
377 Posts
@OP

I'm an INTJ and I'm homosexual since birth (realized it as a kid). I don't do drugs, I don't get drunk, wasted, etc.

Men (in a sexual way) can go drop dead somewhere and I would have to be drugged, high or drunk to do anything with a man. And we're talking about being at a point when I don't even know who I am anymore, otherwise, not even over my dead body.

Kind of the opposite of what you have there no? What in the hell got you to think INTJ's can't be homosexuals or have to be forced into a homosexual relation?
Ditto for me, except flip the gender.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scorn

@OP

Hell, if I was a woman, I would feel the same about INTJ males. And probably ENTJ ones as well.

I am not attracted to INTJ females. I don't they are attracted to me. I think TJ clashes with TP sometimes.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Agreed. This is a ridiculous thread. If it were intended to be sarcastic humor it was poorly executed. However, since it was presented as some kind of statistic built upon scientifically observable data, it's simply prejudicial, narrow, insulting, and rude.

Yes, I'm an INTJ, I'm happily and monogamously married to same partner for over 15 years now, an educated professional, with 1jointly adopted child who is now 20 years old, and I NEVER do drugs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.