Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a libra and I wonder if there is any connection between personality type and in what time of the year you were born. I don't really belive any daily/weekly/monthly horoscope, but it could be possible that the first year of your life, depending on which season you start it, affects your personality because of temperature, landscape and light. (and i hope i made everything clear, english isn't my first language)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hahas I doubt so! In my country we don't really have seasons per se, it's just sometimes we get more rainy days then we do sunny days! Who knows though, maybe there's like a thin thread of connection.

Anyways, I'm a Virgo Sun and that's right before Libra!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Taurus Sun, Leo Moon and Ascendant.

I bet there's no logical connection, since if leo really was true on me, I'd be a strong and charming extrovert.
I was born prematurely (one month earlier) on the border of summer and spring, on the hot sunny days, a few days before gemini.

Still, I am not like those summer people, I prefer warm and sunny spring.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
I'm a libra and I wonder if there is any connection between personality type and in what time of the year you were born. I don't really belive any daily/weekly/monthly horoscope, but it could be possible that the first year of your life, depending on which season you start it, affects your personality because of temperature, landscape and light. (and i hope i made everything clear, english isn't my first language)
There is so much more than just the Sun Sign in astrology.

As @TwistedM showed there is also a moon sign. Beyond that, you have a sign for every planet, several asteroids, and some other things as well. It can actually become a bit of a headache to figure it all out.

You can find all this out though by searching to get a free Natal Chart done if you want some deeper insight into all your signs an how they interact. I've always been a bit skeptical, but I still find these systems interesting.

Oh, I won't give you all my signs, but my Sun is Virgo, Moon Taurus, and Ascendant Aries.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
There is so much more than just the Sun Sign in astrology.

As @TwistedM showed there is also a moon sign. Beyond that, you have a sign for every planet, several asteroids, and some other things as well. It can actually become a bit of a headache to figure it all out.

You can find all this out though by searching to get a free Natal Chart done if you want some deeper insight into all your signs an how they interact. I've always been a bit skeptical, but I still find these systems interesting.

Oh, I won't give you all my signs, but my Sun is Virgo, Moon Taurus, and Ascendant Aries.
Well, you could tell us your sign in Venus.
Mine is Gemini.

Reactions: Sage del Viento

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
My Venus is Libra.

I've forgotten what that means though. If I'm not mistaken, Venus pertains to romantic affairs.
Yes, it's like that.

It's kinda funny, since Venus/Gemini people are blamed for being unfaithful. I was faithful as a dog for my SO.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Perhaps you had another sign somewhere that balanced that out?
My Aquarius descendant(7th house) makes a good balance.

I wonder if Libra/Venus and Gemini/Venus are compatible.~

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Virgo Sun, Taurus Moon. Capricorn Ascendant and Virgo Descendant.

I'm a Virgo and an INFP. Maybe that's why I'm not really disorganized nor really organized. I dislike messes and clutter though. I'm also a perfectionist about the things I do. Some tell-tale Virgo traits. I was born during the beginning of fall, September. I really like autumn, it brings warmth and ethereal vibes to me. I feel comforted and connected with nature's surroundings the most, this time of year.

·
Registered
16,173 Posts
Sun is in Cancer, Moon is in Scorpio and North Node is Libra. I'll tell you what really seems to ring true for me are the "Life Path" numbers. I think I'm a Life Path 1 or 11, I can't remember. I see MBTI as more scientific (there's numerous research studies into the MBTI) and astrology as more ethereal. I don't see a connection between the two.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I've thought about the connection between astrology and typology, and reached the conclusion that there's no relation.

I'm an Aquarius sun, Cancer moon and Aries rising. There's A LOT of stuff that INFP and Aquarius have in common (always in our heads, visionaries with difficulty taking action, introverted Feeling, not showing emotions, and many many other traits) but I've met plenty of Aquarians who are extroverts and S and J and all sorts of things. So.. I dunno... I don't think we can find correlations.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Sun - Sagittarius
Ascendant - Libra
Moon - Leo
Mercury - Capricorn
Venus - Aquarius

Getting into my natal chart, half of what is in it conflicts with the other half. There is also plenty that doesn't describe me at all. For example my being a Lunar Leo says I'm flashy and take care of how I look to other people. Given this, I don't put much faith in astrology.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm a mixture of Libra and Scorpio due to the date/time I was born also perhaps one interesting thing astrologically speaking is that there was also and eclipse on the other side of the world on the day that I was born.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts