With Extra Stretch Power
8,108 Posts
Thanks @Belzy and @Scirrus for the game o/

And thanks to the GY for all your trust

·
Registered
280 Posts
Great game everyone! :D

Town was super on the ball with excellent play from both VT and PRs!

And also kudos to LoMo for being unsuspected until the game became basically mechanically locked :p

Thanks @Belzy for being an excellent co-mod!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
It's funny that this was the only thought in my head that was poking me and saying that it could be scum!you and town!lomo lol
Lol, scum!me would have done the same thing probably. I was just counting on my locktown status this game allowing me to do what I wanted. :p I probably would have waited until lylo and lynched you instead had Kom not been like do it now, so credit to him for that. And I also just didn’t really see a reason for your play if scum because you’d know you couldn’t lynch me in lylo. And I decided I didn’t want Lomo to have another day of being comfortable if he was scum. So idk, in my mind it was sort of a gamble but not really because I knew I was unlynchable no matter what and that the game was locked once Tab claimed.

·
Mafia Goddess
3,899 Posts

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
Lol, scum!me would have done the same thing probably. I was just counting on my locktown status this game allowing me to do what I wanted. :p I probably would have waited until lylo and lynched you instead had Kom not been like do it now, so credit to him for that. And I also just didn’t really see a reason for your play if scum because you’d know you couldn’t lynch me in lylo. And I decided I didn’t want Lomo to have another day of being comfortable if he was scum. So idk, in my mind it was sort of a gamble but not really because I knew I was unlynchable no matter what and that the game was locked once Tab claimed.
I don't remember seeing you as a townie before. Now I know what to look for, since I was the unfortunate recipient of it.
You're the Tunnel King!!!
:exterminate:

2721 - 2732 of 2732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.