Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
801 - 820 of 2732 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
469 Posts
Yes makes sense. But what if they just kill both PTs at night.
I guess Nurse and Doc could chose to protect each other and scum wouldn't know if they do that so they're scared of wasting a kill. But still somewhat risky. I'm cruious what other people say to this.
I'm pretty sure it will be a luke warm reception at best. My NeTi likes to do things with mechanics.

Oh, and I forgot about the roleblocker which will make my plan horrible. I totally read setups and don't just rely on what people say in thread.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
I thought it was pretty. :mad:
But you're probably right. Would be a better thing close to end game when clearing people is more important.
Yea. If I'm being honest I don't care so much about her claim or if someone counters. I would lynch her now if I could :p But I know it's better to be safe anyways.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 6w7 1w9 sp/sx
12,218 Posts
What the heck did you just say??? I just read it three times and it seems just as convoluted every time.
Wait. Could we have both town PTs claim, but not specify their claim? If two players who's not Owner claims general PT, then Owner is scum for sure. And then scum won't know which PT is which, and then they may both miss. :p Or chances are 25% both die, 25% none of them die and 50% one of them dies.

Does that make sense?
Or everyone will claim to be a PT and it will be unguessable

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
469 Posts
I mean, considering the roleblocker, even in the case Owner is in fact town, there's no point in her not claiming specifically. Because if she's town, scum will just block her anyway. So it's not like she's hiding anything important for them. Question is whether a potential real PT should CC or not.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
I mean, considering the roleblocker, even in the case Owner is in fact town, there's no point in her not claiming specifically. Because if she's town, scum will just block her anyway. So it's not like she's hiding anything important for them. Question is whether a potential real PT should CC or not.
Yes. This is what I was saying before.

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
469 Posts
Or everyone will claim to be a PT and it will be unguessable
If you're not a PT but you are town, there's very few instances it's good to fake that you are a PT. So town would tend to just tell the truth. (There's exceptions however :p) But you're right, I take back my idea, because it doesn't work with scum being able to Block the PTs with their roleblocker.

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
469 Posts
Yes. This is what I was saying before.
But it didn't really sink in that scum had a blocker before now, so I needed to get there on my own, ok? xD Wow, I'm so derped town on top of being perma town and obv town. Could I like be any more town? Wonder how scum feels about that.

/Tabby is triggered.

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
But it didn't really sink in that scum had a blocker before now, so I needed to get there on my own, ok? xD Wow, I'm so derped town on top of being perma town and obv town. Could I like be any more town? Wonder how scum feels about that.

/Tabby is triggered.
I've never not doubted you so hard xD

·
Registered
629 Posts
Why shouldnt they?
I mean great then 1 person knows Owner is lying but withhout the cc she lives anyways.

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
469 Posts
does owner do emotional appeals as scum? because her saying she wants 4 people to be alive this day 1 just seems weird for a scum player to say.

half tempted to just switch to gia and hope owner gets nked.
I think she would do AtE, sure. But I don't read that as AtE. I just think she genuinely want to play (with nostalgia). Aw. I'm having a sad about it.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
My anxiety prefers 100% over 90% certainty. :p

My scum group was Owner, BWN and you. :p
Yeah, Owner seems scummy to me. Do you disagree? What do you think of her general posting? What do you think of her claim and how she's been gone after claiming? You've said she's involved, but that's not really a read. How do you think she'll flip?
I liike that she made a reads list and that she shared her opinions. The claim was a bit odd and was done in spoilers, which looked weird. She does seem a bit all over the place. The other odd thing about the claim is that it is D1, and I don't know why anyone would claim that early. I'm not sure of how she will flip but I'm having my doubts that she is scum because she is attracting a lot of attention to herself, and I don't think that scum would want to do that.

801 - 820 of 2732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.