Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
961 - 980 of 2732 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
468 Posts
I suggest if you're town, then look elsewhere because you're wasting your time if you only bang on about me, but I'm not in the mood to demand it right now.
If you are town, try to rejoice a bit? We have scum D1, Owner is CCed. It's mostly just me suspecting you. You're in my PoE at the least. I don't know, part of playing mafia is that you may be suspected by people no matter your alignment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
468 Posts
Well I am approaching the game somewhat differently than I have as town in the past. Mostly in that I'm trying not to get super emotionally invested or care so much like I said I would do in SC's graveyard and I'm finding this game to be a lot less stressful because of it. So maybe that's what you're picking up on, idk.
Yeah, that makes sense actually.

·
Registered
ENTP 9w1 sx/so
468 Posts
Yeah, just waiting to see if Owner is Mafia or SK. I'll likely be gone for rest of the day.

TEAM SPIRIT!

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
I have to go to work in a few minutes. I anticipate being back before EOD!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Why do you think that Bunny is town?
Could you see any world in which she and Owner are teamed? How about the two of them with GIA or BWN, whom you have already described as "naughty" and not "nice"?

<<vote: Owner>>
What are your other reads? The only posts i have seen you posts other than fluff is trying to shade others.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This might be too simple of a reading but I'd say if Gnome and Owner are teamed, GIA and Bunny probably aren't with them. I think Gnome was ISOing those two to try to find people to shade other than Owner. Because idk how it makes sense for town to not have Owner as a main focus at that point and her whole series of posts after Owner's claim felt really bad to me.
Don't think bunny is teamed with owner and gnome, don't know about Gia. I feel she stopped posting after people started accusing her as scum, need her to post more though.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
What are your other reads? The only posts i have seen you posts other than fluff is trying to shade others.
I did vote Bad Bunny, not just shade her.
I see her as scum, along with maybe GIA.
Dizzy looks like town. So does BWN, although a bit crabby.
That's it for now. I'm getting picked up to go to work in a few minutes. Am hoping to be back before EOD!
What is your opinion of Bad Bunny, GIA Diamonds, and Hally? Also Bambi?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I had this exact thought when I saw her claim last night. It is kinda weird tbh. I've actually been toying with the idea of Owner as SK for almost this whole phase but idk, I'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
Don't think owner is the SK, if she was i think she would have scum hunted properly. She probably wanted to wifom and try help the Sk win.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm guessing that is a rhetorical question. because, obviously, I don't know why you read something as good or as bad. But you seem as if you've already decided and you seem very confident. Over confident. Maybe TMI?
So let's say owner flips scum, are you saying hally is scum lol? Its because of halcyon that owner is getting lynched so how does this work? It feels more OMGUS.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I totally agree. Just this game feels so easy to me so far. If our reads are accurate this will be about the easiest solve I've had. So I'm kinda paranoid that it's too good to be true. But mostly I don't care. :p
I felt the same last game as well and it went till the end so if we don't wifom ourselves too much and trust our town reads and work together, it should be an easy win.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I did vote Bad Bunny, not just shade her.
I see her as scum, along with maybe GIA.
Dizzy looks like town. So does BWN, although a bit crabby.
That's it for now. I'm getting picked up to go to work in a few minutes. Am hoping to be back before EOD!
What is your opinion of Bad Bunny, GIA Diamonds, and Hally? Also Bambi?
Gia's first is similar to last game where she was scum, but mostly she has very less posts to make a concrete read on her. Owner is gonna flip scum, so hally is town. Don't want to read bambi, too much headache there.

·
Registered
Mafia addict
359 Posts
;(

guess you'll find out when i don't NK you because i can't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...You know haly is capable of doing that when he's scum right? :crazy:

It looked like Tab was talking about dizzy and poyser distancing which seems too knowledge for someone's first game of mafia? I didnt think newbies immediately realize distancing is a scum strategy.

But i also agree with Poyser about it being unlikely for newb!scum to be this aggressive. I read what was actually going on between Poyser and Tab before that so i'm noticing that Tab was getting defensive to Poyser quoting her. Could be frustration at getting questioned early and i get that (from a newb town perspective)
I’m tempted to google that but I also don’t want to at the same time.

Also in response to a different post that I didn’t quote because I don’t want to scroll back to find it, I’d rather lynch poyser or platypus if owner is town. BB’s also a good choice, but I don’t think I’m ready to go there yet.
Why do you find Poyser and Platypus scummy?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Idk why mafia!Gnome would try to shade me if she knows mafia!Owner is about to flip :thinking:
lol this even i don't get and trying to shade you is funny as well since you'll be mostly on everybody's town list because of owner. Though you could be the SK:kitteh:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
lol this even i don't get and trying to shade you is funny as well since you'll be mostly on everybody's town list because of owner. Though you could be the SK:kitteh:
Ngl, I’m slightly freaked out at you being so sure Owner is mafia and not SK but I think you’re too smart of a player to actually TMI like that :p

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,480 Posts
Going to work. I'll be back before EOD!!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ngl, I’m slightly freaked out at you being so sure Owner is mafia and not SK but I think you’re too smart of a player to actually TMI like that :p
Because if i was SK and in owner shoes and i know the player she is with so much ratio against her i would have scum hunted properly. The only time i have seen her act like this is when she is scum.

·
Registered
Mafia addict
359 Posts
;(

guess you'll find out when i don't NK you because i can't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...You know haly is capable of doing that when he's scum right? :crazy:

It looked like Tab was talking about dizzy and poyser distancing which seems too knowledge for someone's first game of mafia? I didnt think newbies immediately realize distancing is a scum strategy.

But i also agree with Poyser about it being unlikely for newb!scum to be this aggressive. I read what was actually going on between Poyser and Tab before that so i'm noticing that Tab was getting defensive to Poyser quoting her. Could be frustration at getting questioned early and i get that (from a newb town perspective)
What if ...town is the real scum?

But ok, you probably are town. But I don't have THAT feeling. Idk, I just don't. But maybe almost. Maybe just exhausted from scum reading you in the other games xD
When you think about it, town really are the bad guys. We kill someone who's innocent before mafia or SK has even done anything. On D1 the mafia and poisoner are actually innocent.

961 - 980 of 2732 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.