Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the correct place in the forum for a post like this, if not please let me know where it is and forgive me for the mistake.

I was wondering in your opinion which would like the better combination of personalities for the male and female lead characters on an action movie. Two people that would be irremediable attracted when they are solving a terrible crisis working like a perfect team.

I can’t wait to hear from you.

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Having the characters be any two letter-opposite types would probably be a good bet for an interesting lead duo dynamic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read something about companies who doesn’t allow relations between employees and other companies in the opposite way don’t see these relations as a bad thing. I believe Google was one of the second group. The same article said work is a nice place to find a good mate because most of times people is working together to get common goals and it is a good way to know people in a natural way and it makes good links between them. So I thought If we try to make the attraction between a good looking couple spectacular and exaggerated like in a movie, it could be done with two challenge types solving some kind of big crisis and enjoying doing it and at the same time feeling a deep attraction. For me it would be nice too if they are not politically correct, (maybe because I am not), I found more authentic people when they aren’t. This is one of the reasons for an action movie, other is I like those films. I like for example the tandem McQueen-MacGraw in the Getaway 1972 By Sam Peckinpha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts