Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fancy a bit of banter and dick measurin9?

(everythin9 said here will be for fun and testin9, teasin9, etc. No reportin9 comments. This will be fun)

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Listen... I can't leave my ladies han9in9 toni9ht. Come here to me for all love and no feelin9. I know you want to feel my muscles.

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When someone is so lonely to where the first three posts in a thread are their own.
You're not a lady. And I'm persistent. Don't feel lonely bein9 afraid of va9ina. Seems like somebody said that to you sometime in your life, and you're lookin9 to me for the best reply.

Am I ri9ht?

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wtf?? I didn't do anythin9. I just want to say hello, and talk about really interestin9 thin9s... like the weather. But look I won't chase you if you're taken. I understand... and I have very stron9 morals. I'm a nice 9uy. I'm very athletic and have an excellent physique. I'm a doer and an achiever. I don't set 9oals I point an arrow. Just 9ive me a chance!! And I don't feel :numbness:

·
Banned
710 Posts
Sorry, whose dick is getting measured?

This post is aimed at the ENTJ "ladies" but we don't measure dicks in inches, but in IQ points. There is a correlation, trust me :rolleyes:

Reactions: greeshu2000

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

This post is aimed at the ENTJ "ladies" but we don't measure dicks in inches, but in IQ points. There is a correlation, trust me :rolleyes:
I'm sorry but I've already chosen one. Have a 9ood one.

·
Banned
679 Posts

Some ENTJs are such massive dicks, even the biggest cunts in the world can't handle us. If that isn't a standard for measurement, I don't know what is.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts

I’ve never been able to take an iq test but I guess I have a proxy now....

no wonder my grades are so good!

Reactions: Warp10
1 - 16 of 16 Posts