Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been debating whether to ask this for a while, since we don't get these kind of threads. I've been told I'm good and it's because I can't get off until she does. Feels like something's missing until then, which leads me to enjoying foreplay and a lot of stuff most guys are too lazy and impatient for.
(Once made out with a girl for 2 and half hours straight. Dead serious.)

I was wondering if most INTPs are good in bed. Does it go undiscovered because 50% of us die virgins?
I kid, I kid. So..how are you in the sack?

Bonus question: What was your first time like?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I have never "loved".

Reactions: Fish Launcher

·
Registered
31,259 Posts
"Kinsey was right, I am a flaming hotbed of sexuality under my cold preserved exterior".
It would be ironic and funny if I ever got in bed with someone.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I did it when I was 15, and in a garden with my girlfriend. So it's not like we could have sex. And I did it STANDING for two and a half hours straight. We didn't even realize how the time went by. She got real horny which was a waste. :/

#INTP
I lack the attention span and the oral aptitude to last that long.

Reactions: akiyama and ouchies

·
Registered
406 Posts
Waiting for marriage here, but I could see INTPs being good in the sack considering our Ti leads us to obsessively think about things that interest us, which evidently leads to better performance.

Penny: "Wow, you really are a genius."
Leonard: "Not really, I googled how to do that."

·
Banned
5,168 Posts
My performance depends on whether or not I've been properly motivated. If you know what I mean.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I guess I'm sorta stupid, I've always been like, hey! I'm ready, but I actually just love you no matter what, so the love making is entirely up to you.

*gets in bed together*
"Fuck me maku!"
"Alright honey!"
*gets ready, inches from starting*
"Maku stop! Stop! I said stop God damnit!"
*stops*
"Alright honey, what up?"
"Could we wait till tomorrow?"
"Sure"

... My last girlfriend did this three times...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Never really had the urge to be a "lover" with someone else. Too many emotions involved. You get sweaty, make animal noises and ridiculous faces. STDs, false rape claims, accidental pregnancy. I wish people would stop trying to romanticize sex as more than what it is: two animals bumping parts to procreate. I get why sex is such a central theme to pretty much everything humans do, I just find it immensely frustrating that it is.

So, short answer, I probably suck since I wouldn't care while doing it.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I guess I'm sorta stupid, I've always been like, hey! I'm ready, but I actually just love you no matter what, so the love making is entirely up to you.

*gets in bed together*
"Fuck me maku!"
"Alright honey!"
*stops*
"Sure"

Wtf...............................

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts

*gets in bed together*
"Fuck me maku!"
"Alright honey!"
*stops*
"Sure"

Wtf...............................

Last minute resistance.

There's an actual term for it..

·
Registered
412 Posts
Never really had the urge to be a "lover" with someone else. Too many emotions involved. You get sweaty, make animal noises and ridiculous faces. STDs, false rape claims, accidental pregnancy. I wish people would stop trying to romanticize sex as more than what it is: two animals bumping parts to procreate. I get why sex is such a central theme to pretty much everything humans do, I just find it immensely frustrating that it is.

I'm sure things will change when your balls drop.

·
King of Seduction
ENTJ
7,554 Posts
I love sex.

I'm a giver.

I have studied anatomy for a living.
I'm also great with my hands
Tactile.

Absolutely terrible lover.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

You must hate yourself after coming out the bathroom.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts