Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Okay, I will tell you why. Everytime you try to talk about cognitive functions, you mess up somewhere (that's honest sentence, so sorry if it hurts) and you look like you don't really know how they all work or how they are influencing your actions. Also you like yourself too much (yes I do that myself, but I respect other's opinions). You are happy and maybe too happy, that's why you are so confusing to type. I wanted to type you earlier in questionnaire, but instead you vandalised it. Anyway, I have observed you more. I collected some data about you.

First of all, let's focus on what is your core. You are always happy and bit crazy (at least in perC). I don't think, that those are thinker traits. I can see your emotions everywhere. It could be either Fi or Fe. Let's continue further and advance to your preffered perception type. I see, that your perception is directed to outside objects. You don't really show very much intuition overall (Jesus, so many of your stuff is about male genitals). You don't talk about them much or very seriously and what you do is for entertainment. I, personally, want to associate your traits with Se. The only way I can see your "Ti" is about making jokes and 18+ (lol I'm 17, such badass, much wow) content, but I don't really think, it's Ti. I think, that it's your outgoing side. When I was active in ISFP forum almost everyone thought, that I'm some kind of thinker, but what it actually was? It was just notch higher Te and Se. You think, that you may have intuition, well Ne to be more concrete. I don't see it, but I had doubts about having it myself. Turned out, that it's my Se and it doesn't have much to do with intuition. I can say, that this is trap and it's easy to confuse them (yet I still have hard time differentiating both lol). I have created this thread http://personalitycafe.com/cognitive-functions/919658-mistype-theory.html myself . It's theory, but people it accepted as possible of being quite accurate to some individuals. Some functions may look like others, but in theorical reality they aren't like that. I want to think, that you are ESFP. Yet I don't really want to limit myself to only that possibility. If you want to hear other people's opinion, I could reccommend PMing or writting there http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-personality-type/987474-blue-ribbons-typing-thread.html to member Blue Ribbon or PMing Ferroequinologist (He knows a lot, but he doesn't really wanna judge your type. After some extensive talking he would say, what he has observed and overall he is a nice guy. Also he may seem being a bit "dead" inside, but you can gently kick into his arse and make him lively lol).

Now, let's analyse a bit what you have said in this thread:
Me too. I tried being an Intuitive, a feeler but it depressed the fuck out me.. It's like i became a different person.. I can understand this. Maybe you are trying to use your Ni (which is probably inferior). Using your inferior isn't very natural and can be exhausting. All people have it, but your prefference is probably sensing.

Specially hanging out with the intuitive types like they are saying I'm Like "them" I'm so wordly.. Wtf!!!!! I tried to be like them but guess what it just made me fucking depressed trying to be someone i am so fucking not! I would say, that you aren't intuitive, but that doesn't make you uncool (Se is totally cool function, I'm in love with it XD).

I.. Okay.. I know i got lots of bad habits which my NF friends stopped me from doing which is a good thing.. Opposites are sometimes hell to deal with, but sometimes, they help you to see from different perspectives (I live with ISTJ mom, so yeah. It is very different.)

But then, i pushed myself too much that i lost myself... ouch, poor Atama

Hahaha
I figured out im actually combination of these

Esfp
Estp
Enfp
Entp

You can't be like that. No, just no.

I have this dom function
Se and Ne

And aux function

Ti and Fi

I think same, you, probably, didn't mess up here

I use those functions simultaneously depends on a particular situation and there comes headache part

1. Se and Fi - i use this when trying to make fucking friends baby or if I'm on the trying to be nice i guess u knoe the feeling nyahaha
2. Se and Ti - i use this when I'm already comfortable with everyone xD
3. Ne and Fi - i am like this when drunk. And during night time, i swear..
4. Ne and Ti - i use this at work. Programming job.

Se Fi isn't completely like that. Se Ti I don't agree, I think it's just your Se Fi comfortable and that could be really strange sometimes. Ne Fi I still think, that it's just your Se unleashed and Fi bit loose. Ne Ti it doesn't work that way. You can be programmer and don't use Ti. It's normal and lots of people don't use it, yet they fare well. I did programming at school, but it got boring, due to writing same code for months, only changing few lines. I'm pretty sure, that most of the class didn't enjoy that either. Only ISFJ liked it a lot lol.

Hmmmm.. I don't know.. I hate people actually.. XD I'm just practicing being polite because it's a must but that's not my nature Are you sure? You seem polite here, but there are some things, I don't like. I, personally, suggest to rethink, what you have said, because you probably wrote that without thinking much. I thought myself, that I wasn't very polite, but when I looked at other people, I really think, that they are horrible and word polite isn't in their dictionaries. It's nice quality to be polite and I recommend you to don't devalue it.

I also hate people. @Memory of Talon that's a nice joke. More like "I hate people" wannabe. You are such a nice person on perC. Maybe people around you aren't very interesting and appear dull? Also, you have some feelings for @Blue Ribbon and that's quite awesome. I can't even imagine, what it would be like to meet someone, that I chatted with on perC (yet I could do that if I wanted, because he lives in neighbour country)

So, @atamagasuita. What do you think about my analysis?
Aww red spirit i analyzed this and you got some points here. XD

I'm my serious version now and i listen now. So, i understood what you said.

I'm not really intuitive and.. I'm trying to check if I'm an esfp/estp. Maybe I'm an estp?

Because i know an esfp in real life and i don't think I'm like her lol. I'm same with her with being horny and flirt but she's more of a flirt than me. XD

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,986 Posts

I'm not really intuitive and.. I'm trying to check if I'm an esfp/estp. Maybe I'm an estp?

Because i know an esfp in real life and i don't think I'm like her lol. I'm same with her with being horny and flirt but she's more of a flirt than me. XD
Go check out Asura's threads in cog function forum, that could be helpful and good for self discovery.

·
10,986 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Hmmmm.. I don't know.. I hate people actually.. XD I'm just practicing being polite because it's a must but that's not my nature
High-five, I hate people too.

I think you're an ESTP. xD
I seemed to be seeing lots of Se in your posts on here, and you also seemed to belong to the Beta quadra in socionics.
Just curious, but what results did you score in this 75-questions extended socionics test below?

Tests

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
High-five, I hate people too.

I think you're an ESTP. xD
I seemed to be seeing lots of Se in your posts on here, and you also seemed to belong to the Beta quadra in socionics.
Just curious, but what results did you score in this 75-questions extended socionics test below?

Tests
Yeah people sucks. They only give me problems. XD

Well i answered this before Feb,2017
I don't wanna answer anymore it makes my head fucking ache. XD

I'll also give other results of other tests i screenshot

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Yeah people sucks. They only give me problems. XD

Well i answered this before Feb,2017
I don't wanna answer anymore it makes my head fucking ache. XD

I'll also give other results of other tests i screenshot
https://uploads.tapatalk [/QUOTE]

Oh, seems like it's a tie between ESFP and ESTP.
Do you find yourself relating more to the Beta or Gamma quadra?

Betas and gammas have different social interaction patterns. Betas such as ESTPs often like their social interactions to be as lighthearted as possible, they will often create a fun and lighthearted environment everywhere they go, and they like to crack jokes a lot and make people laugh. While gammas such as ESFPs are much more serious, their social interaction patterns often involves having one-to-one deep conversations with people and getting to know people intimately. Their purpose of social interactions isn't to make people laugh, but to exchange information and insights with people.
[url=http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/Beta]Socionics Quadras: Beta[/url]
[url=http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/quadras/Gamma]Socionics Quadras: Gamma[/url]

SLE vs SEE comparisons:
[url=http://www.sociotype.com/tools/type-comparison/SLE-SEE]Socionics Personality Types Comparison:[/url]

SLE vs SEE general profile:
[url=http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SLE-ESTp/]Socionics Types: SLE-ESTp[/url]
[url=http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/SEE-ESFp/]Socionics Types: SEE-ESFp[/url]

Also, ESTP hates Fi while ESFP hates Ti. If you find yourself hating Fi more, this means you're an ESTP. But if you find yourself hating Ti more, this means you're an ESFP.
Fi PoLR in SLE: Arguments about relationships, manifesting disrespect, dishonourableness
Ti PoLR in SEE: Discussing matters of logical contradictions, reproaching with misunderstanding, showing one’s erudition
Original source from: [url=http://mbtilistings.tumblr.com/post/107619337492/the-vulnerable-function-aka-polr]MBTI Listings — The Vulnerable Function (aka PoLR)[/url]

And lol @ your multiple intelligence results, we have the same type of intelligence, my strongest intelligence is also intrapersonal intelligence, followed behind by musical. xD

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Oh, seems like it's a tie between ESFP and ESTP.
Do you find yourself relating more to the Beta or Gamma quadra?

Betas and gammas have different social interaction patterns. Betas such as ESTPs often like their social interactions to be as lighthearted as possible, they will often create a fun and lighthearted environment everywhere they go, and they like to crack jokes a lot and make people laugh. While gammas such as ESFPs are much more serious, their social interaction patterns often involves having one-to-one deep conversations with people and getting to know people intimately. Their purpose of social interactions isn't to make people laugh, but to exchange information and insights with people.
Socionics Quadras: Beta
Socionics Quadras: Gamma

SLE vs SEE comparisons:
Socionics Personality Types Comparison:

SLE vs SEE general profile:
Socionics Types: SLE-ESTp
Socionics Types: SEE-ESFp

Also, ESTP hates Fi while ESFP hates Ti. If you find yourself hating Fi more, this means you're an ESTP. But if you find yourself hating Ti more, this means you're an ESFP.
Fi PoLR in SLE: Arguments about relationships, manifesting disrespect, dishonourableness
Ti PoLR in SEE: Discussing matters of logical contradictions, reproaching with misunderstanding, showing one’s erudition
Original source from: MBTI Listings — The Vulnerable Function (aka PoLR)

And lol @ your multiple intelligence results, we have the same type of intelligence, my strongest intelligence is also intrapersonal intelligence, followed behind by musical. xD
Maybe an estp. Because i hate Fi and based on my past experience i hate one one interactions as well. Because i don't know what to say lol. But! I love one on one interactions too in a short duration only because I'm not really good at it i guess. T.T like i prefer to be in a group of 3 rather than 1on1!

That's probably why when i had a bff intj, well, that's in the office, we're good at first because she's a very nice intelligent girl. XD and i think group wise we're good. But the people who we built friendship there was forced to leave due to retrenchment so it's just the two of us. I got depressed. Everything is actually perfect on that job but i got really depressed.
With my intp ex too. I got depressed on long term with him.
Probably because intj and intp doesn't really love group interactions and they prefer to have their own activities.
I realized I really prefer group activities rather than two of you because it's not really fun.
That's probably why i don't like to have a boyfriend anymore. Unless he'll be more extroverted? Well, i actually prefer ambiverts rather than too Extroverted people nor too introverted people.

You know what, truth is, i was really an istp before. I hang out with the NF and the NT in the process that's why i built understanding with the Intuitions and i also built Fe with interactions with an Fe dom. XD

Then on our dorm we're all girls are there i built NF. Because all they talk is about relationships and stuffs.

But it stressed me out. Probably because of too much Fi and Intuition. XD i got depressed and they built too much drama.

I also remembered i have one infp guy friend, we're having a drinking session and then he cried because he thinks he's being bullied by one of the unhealthy ENFP asshole (who looks estp but he's enfp because he's got a lot of drama in life) it's actually funny because that was my first time encountering such bullshit in life.
Like people are supposed to just have fun but why is there's necessary drama?

I tried to figure things out but i cannot. XD until psychology answered everything for me.

Why does my infp mother and me we're not in good terms?!

Why I'm very sexual?

Why do i think I'm cool then i try giving advice to my friend about being cool but he seem like cannot do it. And i was like why?!!! It's probably because he's really different.

I became an infp before and i have an infp friend who's got the same issue as me before when I'm depressed. I told him, just don't overthink and just chill because it's just his thoughts. Then try to go out more because it will make him better. I tried giving advice about how i solved my previous depression.
But well he's really wired to be an infp that he said, "no.. This is really me.. I cannot change.."
I was like, "why?!!!! Blah blah blah"
So mbti make sense afterall. Because it's really his original personality to begin with.

Btw i don't know if I'm using Ti lol. XD That's actually my problem. so I'm not sure if I'm really an estp. XD

But I'm good in math and programming, and iq tests (compared with average people) so does that makes me a Ti aux? XD

Another one: I've read that ESTP and ENFJ are good activity partners right?! XD

I have an ENFJ bff and we really get along group wise. XD she's like the type that wouldn't cling on you because she can handle her own self and yeah. She's good in group because of her Fe. XD i miss her a lot! XD i always tease her a virgin lol xD but that EnFJ friend is the one who calm me down. XD like she made me realize that drinking wasn't good and so is premarital sex. like she's very moral person.

I wanna be moral deep inside me actually, but i cannot help to be easily persuade by the worldly stuffs in this world. XD

Probably Se vs Ni? Joke. I don't know what I'm saying. Just sharing my thoughts about the possibility i really might be an estp.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Second time I got this result.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Stereotype: ESFPs are shallow, one-dimensional party animals who are only interested in having a good time.
^^From Heidi Priebe's blog

I'm introspective, and think about the meaning and consequences of things a lot. I'm responsible, and work hard. I make sure my bills are paid, and that my family is doing okay. I am there for my friends, and am a resource to them to go for practical, actionable life advice, which they leverage often. I do not party a lot, or almost at all, because I'm not very fond of people, small-talk, or sitting and drinking. I get bored too easily. The last couple of years, I probably haven't gotten drunk more than 2x a year. I will gladly go do a sport or activity with friends, but I like to be on top of my senses and sensibilities. I do love having a good time however.

·
Registered
442 Posts
It's hard for me to think how I'm not a stereotypical ESFP.
I mean, I like parties, I'm a lazy son of a bitch, and I'd rather not think about the moral implications of my actions.
Though, I do.
Even though the stereotype dictates I don't care, I actually do care about a lot of things, especially the things that tick me off.
I'm quite knowledgeable on a broad spectrum of topics and enjoy going back and forth on these topics with other people, especially if their opinions differ 180 degrees to mine.
I also enjoy healthy conflict and a little drama and (metaphorically speaking) curbstomping anyone who's trying to sell me any type of bullshit. Incidentally, I also like being curbstomped in the same way when I get it wrong, since I view 'obtaining knowledge' as a painless endeavour that shouldn't bear any type of shame. (So I'm highly immune to ridicule when I don't know something)
I am also highly aware of my own actions well before I execute them (like reacting to someone / something) and I'm subconsciously aware of how most situations will play out 'in the moment'. I think that might be a healthy Se-Ni combo, as opposed to the total disregard of Ni in most younger ESxP's.

I'm also usually quite calm and reserved, and not always at ease in overwhelming social settings (like loud nightclubs or very crowded parties). I prefer small social gatherings that allow me to connect with people one on one, or with a few people at a time.
I have no problem grasping the attention of multiple people at once without actually trying to do so, possibly because I'm so calm and aware of what I'm doing at any given moment that I look like a confident and interesting person, as opposed to the loud and obnoxious Se dominant stereotype that yells 'I'M MR. MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!' while running through a bed of burning coals and then doing a double backflip into a pool.

Also, if I'm going by the MBTI asshole index: I don't blame that one bottle of beer when I'm pissing in someone's boot. I blame that one bottle of Johnnie or vodka, so that totally goes against the stereotype!

Ps: I'm also patient enough to brew my own mead~

Reactions: Dora

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
(...)the loud and obnoxious Se dominant stereotype that yells 'I'M MR. MEESEEKS, LOOK AT ME!' while running through a bed of burning coals and then doing a double backflip into a pool.
Now THAT would be impressive!:wink:

Reactions: Krokottas

·
Registered
442 Posts
Now THAT would be impressive!:wink:
If I ever get around to doing that and getting it on film, I'll let you know~

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Today, I totally did not defy stereotype. The moment when you're in the office, and a former client, now colleague finds you in the kitchenette rocking out to Beastie Boys on full blast in your headphone, dancing.

·
10,986 Posts
Today, I totally did not defy stereotype. The moment when you're in the office, and a former client, now colleague finds you in the kitchenette rocking out to Beastie Boys on full blast in your headphone, dancing.
That's Se

·
Registered
120 Posts
"Stereotype: ESFPs are shallow, one-dimensional party animals who are only interested in having a good time."
Personally, I don`t judge people based on their looks or their background, and that I care about building lifelong relationships with people! I`d never refuse a good party though! I`m an ESFP with a 2w3, if that offers any insight!

·
Registered
442 Posts
I've cooked tasty healthy stuff for weeks and I don't eat it. How's THAT for defiance of a stereotype!

(Well, I do eat it, just not the same day I made it. Neither do I eat sweets or anything tasty that's not healthy as much... God, losing weight is SUCH A COMMITMENT!)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I've cooked tasty healthy stuff for weeks and I don't eat it. How's THAT for defiance of a stereotype!

(Well, I do eat it, just not the same day I made it. Neither do I eat sweets or anything tasty that's not healthy as much... God, losing weight is SUCH A COMMITMENT!)
Kudos, I know how tough that one is. And, YES, YES IT IS!!! God, how I hate it:rolleyes:

61 - 80 of 128 Posts