Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Openness to experience: love of learning, enjoys the arts and engages creatively, and likes meeting new people How it relates to MBTI+: Growth Temperament (Truth-oriented, Wisdom-oriented, Experience-oriented people); also Soul-satisfying (altruism, unselfishness or selflessness)

Conscientiousness: successful in school and in their career, excel in leadership positions, and to doggedly pursue their goals with determination and forethought How it relates to MBTI+: Champion Temperament (Intentpathy or the understanding of desires, wants and needs), possibly also related to the Frequency Temperament of Reptilian (focuses on money, power, social status) or Ascended being (focuses on educational attainment and certification, personal uniqueness, individual skills)

Extroversion: seek out opportunities for social interaction, "life of the party" or "center of attention", prone to action How it relates to MBTI+: Cognitive functions (Ne-Si Ni-Se, Te-Fi, Fe-Ti) and Information-processing Temperaments (Doing people, ideas people, and emotions people)

Agreeableness: tend to be well-liked, respected, and sensitive to needs; affectionate to friends and sympathetic to strangers How it relates to MBTI+: Role Temperament (7PM to 12PM and emotional capability differences), Values Temperament (friend-oriented, self-oriented, spouse-oriented, enemy-oriented, etc.), Five Basic Emotions and their pathologies

Neuroticism: being prone to anxiety, sadness, worry, and low self-esteem; easily angered, self-conscious, awkward, and lacking self-confidence How it relates to MBTI+: Role Temperament and Five Basic Emotions and their pathologies

·
Super Moderator
2,222 Posts
What is MBTI+? Is it a theory of your own? Where can I read an introduction to it? I’ve come across some of your threads about different temperaments and stuff but nothing that explains the basics of how it works and how it relates to standard MBTI.

Edit: @Sparky after a bit of digging around (although admittedly not a really thorough reading of all your threads) it seems to be a set of temperament systems you’ve come up with that aren’t supposed to be related to each other or the MBTI. Is that right? If so, ‘MBTI+’ might be a bit of a misleading name. From what I’ve read, I find your posts a bit hard to follow sometimes because it seems like in each of your threads you assume your readers have read all the others, so I’m not sure where I’d go to learn the basics. Do you have an ‘introduction to Sparky’s theories’ post somewhere?

Just to start with one question, I’m not sure I quite understand the distinction between empathy and intentpathy. Empaths focus on people’s feelings whereas intentpaths focus on people’s intentions, if I’ve understood correctly... but I’m struggling to understand how that makes a difference in the real world. Could you maybe give me an example of how you’d expect an empath and an intentpath to think/feel/act differently in the same situation?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is MBTI+? Is it a theory of your own? Where can I read an introduction to it? I’ve come across some of your threads about different temperaments and stuff but nothing that explains the basics of how it works and how it relates to standard MBTI.

Edit: @Sparky after a bit of digging around (although admittedly not a really thorough reading of all your threads) it seems to be a set of temperament systems you’ve come up with that aren’t supposed to be related to each other or the MBTI. Is that right? If so, ‘MBTI+’ might be a bit of a misleading name. From what I’ve read, I find your posts a bit hard to follow sometimes because it seems like in each of your threads you assume your readers have read all the others, so I’m not sure where I’d go to learn the basics. Do you have an ‘introduction to Sparky’s theories’ post somewhere?

Just to start with one question, I’m not sure I quite understand the distinction between empathy and intentpathy. Empaths focus on people’s feelings whereas intentpaths focus on people’s intentions, if I’ve understood correctly... but I’m struggling to understand how that makes a difference in the real world. Could you maybe give me an example of how you’d expect an empath and an intentpath to think/feel/act differently in the same situation?
Thank you for your interest. These temperament systems are derived after observing MBTI in people, and then noting the four temperaments (choleric, melancholic [olfactory-], etc.), as well as the love languages (I will need to do a diagram showing how people look for each of the love language later). They are called MBTI+, because of the MBTI forming the basis for these temperament observations. They are also fairly straight forwards (please ignore some of the ramblings I did in the beginning posts, especially for the Frequency Temperaments one), for example:

Reptilian being is the sex-organ meld temperament (think of how certain people "think with their dicks"), and these people tend to lookup to others who are rich, powerful, or from distinguished family backgrounds.

Energy beings is the heart-meld temperament, who tend to be more interested in other people's hobbies, interests, styles, characteristics, etc.

Ascended beings are the mind-meld temperament, who look up to academic achievements or certifications, personal skills or uniqueness, such as "who is the best at something" or "who is better at something".

I might need to do a summary of everything, particularly with regards to the Political Temperaments (which got simplified to two major ones: Capital Communists [focuses on personal living and life activities] and Social Communists [focuses on community and societal activities]). If you have any questions with regards to any of the temperaments, please let me know, and I will gladly answer.

For intentpathy vs empathy, an example would be:

Girls wear bikinis to a swimming pool on Water Festival Day, and there are many boys already in the pool or around the pool area.

Intentpathic boys: These girls come to the pool wearing bikinis and in their underwear, surrounded by boys, because they want to be touched and felt up-and-down
Empathetic boys: These girls come to the pool wearing bikinis around so many guys, they must be crazy, though they probably just want to have a good time getting wet and being splashed with water.

A girl wearing mini-shorts and a simple t-shirt is walking alone in the woods, with nobody around

Intentpathic boy: this girl must be lonely and looking for a boyfriend, or someone who can spend time with her, or maybe she is just looking for sex, so maybe I should approach her
Empathetic boy: this girl must be feeling very hot for wearing such clothes; the girl must live nearby so she could be a regular visitor here; the girl might just be passing by on her way to go somewhere, I wonder if I will see her again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts