Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:proud:... I randomly appeared on the ENTP forum....
SCREW ALL FORMALITIES! WOOT! :laughing:
Anymeep, how can I, or any kitty/bunny/inexistent paradoxical human being, impress you guys with such kindness? :kitteh:
Because exclusively, and invisibly slipping meeps through your threads, subtly invading your visitor messages, :ninja: and poking ever E--- I know repetitively until they believe I'm some insane INFP isn't stalkerish enough! *Brain Spontaneously Fails* Hi :happy: I'm a Type 4 INFJ.
The 'hypothetical' theory is half right though. :crazy:
^^May this conclusion be forever left open for any kind of interpretation whatsoever.
You're welcome. :tongue: (Disappears into a cloud of fog, that then appears to be a bunch of bunnies who *MEEP*)

*EDIT* I forgot.... Most of you have Si..... OOPS.

What I'm asking is, how do you become impressed by kindness? Like - Is there ever a moment or thing that goes on where you just think "Ah, that was very generous." Or... Good, or happy, or whatever. - Just, do you ENTs or NTs in general - get this feeling? I know it may sound crazy, but furthermore - Can you connect with it?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Well, Tally, don't let these rough people get ya down. -_^ I bet they'll appreciate you further on down the road.
About 10 years down the road in a work-only environment, maybe.

When it comes to brass tacks, ENTP's are never going to be impressed with someone's 'kindness'. We're either going to think you're weak because you have to actually try to impress people or make them like you, or we're going to play nice and keep you around because we know we can manipulate you into being useful.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
About 10 years down the road in a work-only environment, maybe.

When it comes to brass tacks, ENTP's are never going to be impressed with someone's 'kindness'. We're either going to think you're weak because you have to actually try to impress people or make them like you, or we're going to play nice and keep you around because we know we can manipulate you into being useful.
good point. I wasn't referring specifically to his kindness tactics, though.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

What I'm asking is, how do you become impressed by kindness?

When something unfolds opposite to what the person who commits the act expects, and instead of recoiling and seeking a new place or body to 'impart' their kindness on, take a moment to step back and appreciate the spontaneous disaster.

Like - Is there ever a moment or thing that goes on where you just think "Ah, that was very generous." Or... Good, or happy, or whatever. - Just, do you ENTs or NTs in general - get this feeling? I know it may sound crazy, but furthermore - Can you connect with it?
Sure, selfless acts are cool. But only if they're committed by self-full people. Otherwise, what's the big deal about it?

And the bold font is cool, but you don't seem like the bold type of fellow.. I can appreciate the act of pretentiousness, but I gotta ask -- why?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.