Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
22,332 Posts
Ask him? This INTJ doesn't mind read.

He could be just teaching you a lesson in taking care of security of your phone.

Maybe he is secretly an ENTP, ISFJ, INFP.

Maybe he likes that pic of him, therefore you must!

Who knows? Go forth and don't be afraid to ask the silly questions....

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts
Does that symbolize anything? or was he just doing it cause he was bored out of his mind.
every call you make...he'll be watching you (dun dun dun dun dun dun dun)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Haha. Probably thought it would be funny.
My dads an INTJ too, and yesterday, he thought it would be funny to write on my C.V profile.
" I'm weird and always need reassurance, I lose concerntration easily and I'm just plain lazy, Please employ me" lol

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I think your first assessment was right - it's a symbol. He wants you to truly look at him for who he is, for what he is and for what he means to you. Every time you open up that phone you will see him and you will know "This is my friend, my comrade, my life-long peer and my INTJ." He is afraid to lose you and, by placing a picture of himself in your phone, he knows that he will be planting an unforgettable image of himself in your mind.

Every INTJ is afraid to lose someone, to be forgotten. You should feel happy, honored, that your INTJ does not want you to forget him.

This is why he placed the picture of himself in your phone.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I might do this if I was goofing around and wanted to bug a good friend. Inner meaning: "Hi! I'm your friend! I like annoying you in a silly way! Now you have to either look at this picture of me or spend time replacing it! Take better care of your phone, you dummy."

p.s. I'm not calling you a dummy. I would only say that to my good friend, who I am busy annoying.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Certainly, as the others have already stated sufficiently, it's a lighthearted joke that possibly doubles as a message (just don't read into it that deeply, it seems like a spontaneous act).

Specifically, if I did something like this, it would be a mock-vain sort of thing. It'd probably have started as a way to amuse myself that I kept going with on the off-chance you'd get a cheap laugh out of it, too.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Next on "The Jerry Springer Show As the INTJ forum spins"...

Hi gais, my INTJ boyfriend wears my panties when we are having sex, what does this mean?!?!
It means: your panties will be stretched out sooner, your laundry day comes by faster, your boyfriend has feminine anatomy, double rainbow, you are better off avoiding strings, you can make his life difficult by wearing shaping undergarments.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I think your first assessment was right - it's a symbol. He wants you to truly look at him for who he is, for what he is and for what he means to you. Every time you open up that phone you will see him and you will know "This is my friend, my comrade, my life-long peer and my INTJ." He is afraid to lose you and, by placing a picture of himself in your phone, he knows that he will be planting an unforgettable image of himself in your mind.

Every INTJ is afraid to lose someone, to be forgotten. You should feel happy, honored, that your INTJ does not want you to forget him.

This is why he placed the picture of himself in your phone.
Can't....... Stop...... Laughing........

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
You're lucky my ESTJ friend didn't get ahold of your phone. He's known to take and text pictures of his own shit, when it happens to be extra juicy/fluffy/otherwise noteworthy.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
My cousin is an ESFJ and she put a pick of herself making a funny face on my mom's phone. I don't think it's a type thing, seems like it's just a joke or maybe he likes you and wants to make his presence known? The only sure way you'll know why is if you ask.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts