Personality Cafe banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
1,041 Posts
I'm like never angry, not even when pushed. Maybe sometimes I'll get frustrated at people, but I rarely lash out.

·
Banned
100 Posts
It doesn't matter what personality type your mother is - what does matter is that she display some very serious symptoms of being in some kind of severe psychological distress. Something is gnawing at her, and probably have been for a very long time.

This isn't something you can fix, nor is it something you should attempt to fix - this whole situation she is going through is something that will take a tremendous effort to get through, and you shouldn't put yourself in 'the line of fire' while [or quite possibly if at all] that should happen to take place.

You can try, of course, but be warned - something like this is more than likely to grind you asunder while the whole situation slowly suffocate you.

You deserve better than that, as does she, I am sure - yet two people doesn't have to drown simply because one of them refuses to swim.

I would distance myself appropriately and get out at the earliest opportunity.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I was throughout my early teens, but that could be mostly due to teenage angst or hormones. Oh and the fact that I'm a red head and an Aries ;). I like to think ive got a lid on it, and its not a feeling i like to express, but i know it can be deep down there somewhere, sleeping.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts