Personality Cafe banner

How did Kurt Cobain die?

• suicide

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • murdered by Courtney Love (whether directly by her or by someone else)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure

Votes: 6 60.0%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
INFP . 4w5
88 Posts
Truth be told, Courtney Love is sometimes seen as what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles and John Lennon, but i don't think that would make probable that she caused Cobain's death directly.
Personally, I think it was suicide. Not some freak fan shooting. Not some pretend-lover murder. Not a government kill, as was in the case of Bob Marley. But most probably suicide. Its just a hunch but that's all i can assume given i was not there and never knew any of them personally. :( * regret *
I had loads more to say about Kurt Cobain (bless that fire) but it doesn't go with the context. So... yep.
* awkward conclusion intensified *

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,313 Posts
Here is my take on it: I doubt Courtney would kill the father of her baby, and she did love him, even if they had problems at that time. I think he felt so "raped" by the people who took his child away that he couldn't take it anymore, and he may have felt "check mate", in bounds n chains. There is nothing worse in life then to see your child being hurt and having them taken away from you! And then not being able to do something about it...but now the childcare services are not here to defend or speak up for them selves, presenting their side of the story. One thing I know is that he loved and adored his daughter grom the bottom of his heart! He only wanted to do what he thought was best for her.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
gay reptilian Illuminati conspiracy plot.

Reactions: Ock

·
Registered
INFP . 4w5
88 Posts
Here is my take on it: I doubt Courtney would kill the father of her baby, and she did love him, even if they had problems at that time. I think he felt so "raped" by the people who took his child away that he couldn't take it anymore, and he may have felt "check mate", in bounds n chains. There is nothing worse in life then to see your child being hurt and having them taken away from you! And then not being able to do something about it...but now the childcare services are not here to defend or speak up for them selves, presenting their side of the story. One thing I know is that he loved and adored his daughter grom the bottom of his heart! He only wanted to do what he thought was best for her.
I never can agree with anyone as thoroughly as I am now. I think you got it perfectly @Electra .
<3

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I think it was suicide from all I remember reading at the time. I think he suffered from severe depression. His song "Lithium" I believe was a public hint. He caught hell for writing the song "Rape Me" & apologized to people & said he didn't intend to offend people by it. His song "All Apologies" seemed to vent his frustration at offending people a lot. Maybe that frustration plus fame, depression, relationship problems & drug use overwhelmed him. It all happened over a short period of time, little time to really adjust.

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,313 Posts
Also his wife got raped like as she was a peace of trash...
She wrote lyrics about it too I think!
Also Curt had ADHD, and maybe his wife too?
I remember since I have it
He was refused meds after he was 18 I think
and that is pretty horrible
so he self medicated

·
Premium Member
unknown
18 Posts
I watched a documentary about Kurt Cobain a few years back. It talked about his life and his ex-girlfriend, his Christian upbringing in Seattle and everything. It got to a part about Courtney Love and how she had childhood trauma. It said she used Kurt to get famous. There was another part where they interviewed a guy who was made to seem suspicious as to guy who was supposedly hired to kill Kurt. Watch it for yourself and make your own conclusion. I need more conclusive evidence, so I said unsure.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
16,842 Posts
Pretty sure he gave a shotgun a blowjob and pulled the trigger.

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,313 Posts
I watched a documentary about Kurt Cobain a few years back. It talked about his life and his ex-girlfriend, his Christian upbringing in Seattle and everything. It got to a part about Courtney Love and how she had childhood trauma. It said she used Kurt to get famous. There was another part where they interviewed a guy who was made to seem suspicious as to guy who was supposedly hired to kill Kurt. Watch it for yourself and make your own conclusion. I need more conclusive evidence, so I said unsure.
I've also seen that one, but idk. He was famous and many people make sensations around famous people. But since Kurt were involved with drugs earlier, maybe it had something to do with that, I just doubt Coutney would do that to the father of her own child, but what do we know...I have not walked in their shoes or seen things from their eyes.... but I find it strange how he managed to commit suiside the way he did, I can clearly remember that. Also it could have been related to his relationship with other parts of family or friendships, that he struggled with it since it was somewhat dysfunctional at the time. There seems to me to be a lot of things that combined could have made him want to commit suiside, but then again he could have been a target for money or other things I assume. It would have been easy for others to male it look like a suiside since he was in such problems. I've read that a lot of people get away with killing people like heroin addicts because it's so easy for others to just addume it was an overdose. I wish I could see that documentary again.

·
Registered
Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Feeler, and Judger
64 Posts
My post here might make people offended, unconvinced, or other things. But, I think Kurt Cobain was an overrated musician. I think that Kurt Cobain's music represented the mental maturity of an overly emotional teenager instead of a fully mature adult that is ahead of their time. The lyrics from his Nirvana music band's songs are short and repetitive on average instead of long with challenging vocabulary and challenging words that make the lyrics look like a cryptic puzzle to analyse because Nirvana made music that was more suitable to the masses more than intellectuals. Wikipedia claims that Kurt Cobain's musical instruments were his vocals, the guitar, and drums when he was not that good of a guitar player nor a drummer because he was better at singing compared to guitar players and drummers from the Def Leppard music band. Music critics that have not been paid to lie have said that Kurt Cobain is an overrated copycat. Kurt Cobain tried to be so different from other people that he became the sad clown that could have been misunderstood. This is why I don't like American culture because it's a circus freak show that makes these dysfunctional people to benefit only the evil capitalism that is controlled by mad scientists who create chaos to attempt to make innovative products at the expense of people's well-being. It's why America has a higher rate of overly emotional teenagers that feel suicidal and sad compared to the rest of the other countries that have family values, social safety nets, better infrastructure, better education, better healthcare, and laws to protect their citizens from being exploited by the media, business people, and other things because America doesn't really have laws to protect children's well-being because the children in America are trained to be dumb minimum wage slaves to benefit the American elite since America is an oligarchical republic rather than an officially democratic nation. Corey Feldman, JoJo, Jameela Jamil, Frank Zappa, George Carlin, victims of R. Kelly, victims of Harvey Weinstein, victims of Jeffrey Epstein, victims of Joe Biden, cast members who were victims of abuse from "The Wizard of Oz" film with Judy Garland, Judy Garland, Ricky Gervais from the 2020 Golden Globes award show, and other people have talked about how corrupt America really is and how it's controlled by greedy assholes. All of this is why I'm not surprised that Kurt Cobain ended up becoming a dysfunctional person because of America's evil culture of greedy degeneracy. So, Kurt Cobain killing himself does not surprise me at all, especially since his daughter was taken away from him and his music career was being criticised by music critics that were not paid to lie. What also won't surprise me is the situation where a secret society killed Kurt Cobain because Kurt Cobain said, "It's really hard to believe everything you read." So, a secret society could have theoretically wanted to make a society of gullible people who are exploitable because of their gullibility and ignorance. And I wouldn't be surprised if that secret society killed John F. Kennedy when John F. Kennedy was talking about secret societies, Bob Marley if Bob Marley was trying to make the world be a better place, Marilyn Monroe if Marilyn Monroe was trying to expose the world how evil the entertainment industry is in regards to rape and patriarchal abuse, John Lennon after he released the song "Working Class Hero" to expose the secret society that is trying to enslave people with heartless capitalism and military terrorism and brainwashing education systems, and other people who are trying to expose secret societies that are trying to make the world be a more corrupt world through drugs, alcohol, religion, military terrorism, junk food, divorce, the process of making people value selfish greed over their children's well-being, normalising homosexuality even though heterosexuality is more common to prevent the human specie from becoming extinct, normalising feminism even though there is scientific evidence that proves biological males and biological females are not equal to each other because there is no advanced technology that can make them be equal to each other yet even though hormone pills and limited transgender surgery exist, getting transgenderism to be normal even though most people will identify themselves based on their biological sex, and other things. Not that I would be surprised if the Illuminati exists because a lot of pictures from famous celebrities have only their one eye fully shown in their music albums and photoshoots because of the controversial topic of how the Illuminati promotes the One Eye symbology. Even Kurt Cobain has a photoshoot that has only his one eye fully shown instead of all of his eyes.

·
Code Cracked
8,919 Posts
My post here might make people offended, unconvinced, or other things. But, I think Kurt Cobain was an overrated musician. I think that Kurt Cobain's music represented the mental maturity of an overly emotional teenager instead of a fully mature adult that is ahead of their time. The lyrics from his Nirvana music band's songs are short and repetitive on average instead of long with challenging vocabulary and challenging words that make the lyrics look like a cryptic puzzle to analyse because Nirvana made music that was more suitable to the masses more than intellectuals. Wikipedia claims that Kurt Cobain's musical instruments were his vocals, the guitar, and drums when he was not that good of a guitar player nor a drummer because he was better at singing compared to guitar players and drummers from the Def Leppard music band. Music critics that have not been paid to lie have said that Kurt Cobain is an overrated copycat. Kurt Cobain tried to be so different from other people that he became the sad clown that could have been misunderstood. This is why I don't like American culture because it's a circus freak show that makes these dysfunctional people to benefit only the evil capitalism that is controlled by mad scientists who create chaos to attempt to make innovative products at the expense of people's well-being. It's why America has a higher rate of overly emotional teenagers that feel suicidal and sad compared to the rest of the other countries that have family values, social safety nets, better infrastructure, better education, better healthcare, and laws to protect their citizens from being exploited by the media, business people, and other things because America doesn't really have laws to protect children's well-being because the children in America are trained to be dumb minimum wage slaves to benefit the American elite since America is an oligarchical republic rather than an officially democratic nation. Corey Feldman, JoJo, Jameela Jamil, Frank Zappa, George Carlin, victims of R. Kelly, victims of Harvey Weinstein, victims of Jeffrey Epstein, victims of Joe Biden, cast members who were victims of abuse from "The Wizard of Oz" film with Judy Garland, Judy Garland, Ricky Gervais from the 2020 Golden Globes award show, and other people have talked about how corrupt America really is and how it's controlled by greedy assholes. All of this is why I'm not surprised that Kurt Cobain ended up becoming a dysfunctional person because of America's evil culture of greedy degeneracy. So, Kurt Cobain killing himself does not surprise me at all, especially since his daughter was taken away from him and his music career was being criticised by music critics that were not paid to lie. What also won't surprise me is the situation where a secret society killed Kurt Cobain because Kurt Cobain said, "It's really hard to believe everything you read." So, a secret society could have theoretically wanted to make a society of gullible people who are exploitable because of their gullibility and ignorance. And I wouldn't be surprised if that secret society killed John F. Kennedy when John F. Kennedy was talking about secret societies, Bob Marley if Bob Marley was trying to make the world be a better place, Marilyn Monroe if Marilyn Monroe was trying to expose the world how evil the entertainment industry is in regards to rape and patriarchal abuse, John Lennon after he released the song "Working Class Hero" to expose the secret society that is trying to enslave people with heartless capitalism and military terrorism and brainwashing education systems, and other people who are trying to expose secret societies that are trying to make the world be a more corrupt world through drugs, alcohol, religion, military terrorism, junk food, divorce, the process of making people value selfish greed over their children's well-being, normalising homosexuality even though heterosexuality is more common to prevent the human specie from becoming extinct, normalising feminism even though there is scientific evidence that proves biological males and biological females are not equal to each other because there is no advanced technology that can make them be equal to each other yet even though hormone pills and limited transgender surgery exist, getting transgenderism to be normal even though most people will identify themselves based on their biological sex, and other things. Not that I would be surprised if the Illuminati exists because a lot of pictures from famous celebrities have only their one eye fully shown in their music albums and photoshoots because of the controversial topic of how the Illuminati promotes the One Eye symbology. Even Kurt Cobain has a photoshoot that has only his one eye fully shown instead of all of his eyes.
I agree with most all of this.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
16,842 Posts
True, but that's where a lot of us were at the time. I was a 20-something angry/frustrated/horny/crazy young sailor-turned-college student, and it really did give me an outlet. Yes there is much better music out there, but it had a moment.

Reactions: Electra

·
Registered
Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Feeler, and Judger
64 Posts
True, but that's where a lot of us were at the time. I was a 20-something angry/frustrated/horny/crazy young sailor-turned-college student, and it really did give me an outlet. Yes there is much better music out there, but it had a moment.
That's why those radio companies are still having "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana playing on the old rock radio channels because Nirvana was popular even though there was other music from different music brands with lyrics that have more intellectual depth and instrumental beats that have more variety.

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,313 Posts
That's why those radio companies are still having "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana playing on the old rock radio channels because Nirvana was popular even though there was other music from different music brands with lyrics that have more intellectual depth and instrumental beats that have more variety.
No, its about the raw emotions.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I actually don't dig Nirvana until 1993's In Utero. I wasn't impressed by Teen Spirit. But I dug Alice In Chains several months before Grunge was the "thing". Hence I'm more of a fan of Alice In Chains than I am of the general Grunge genre.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts