Personality Cafe banner

How did Kurt Cobain die?

• suicide

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • murdered by Courtney Love (whether directly by her or by someone else)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure

Votes: 6 60.0%
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
16,842 Posts
That's why those radio companies are still having "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana playing on the old rock radio channels because Nirvana was popular even though there was other music from different music brands with lyrics that have more intellectual depth and instrumental beats that have more variety.
Agreed, there are bands/songs that stand the test of time, and there are bands/songs that mark a moment. Nirvana is definitely the latter. I just think of the early 90s (and my 20s) whenever I hear any grunge.

In 1990, I was a 20 yo sailor serving on a U.S. Navy ship. Nirvana struck a chord with me at the time. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is very satirical, if you listen to the lyrics and watch the video. It is actually very clever, because I'm not sure the kids who really loved it realized that Nirvana was sort of poking fun at them.

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
IXFP 4w5 5w4 8w7 sp/sx
625 Posts
First of all, I have something to say to @Electra and @Ock. You guys did nothing wrong here. You guys debated carefully about death of dear Kurt Cobain, who i don't really know. And you said what you believe in about music and its power. I honestly think both of you aren't racist. Maybe it was bad decision for Ock to make joke about racism which is obviously Electra's pet peeve and for Electra to unfairly accuse Ock of being racist. I hope you two get friendly with each other again. I'm not forcing it but i just hope. And I think this whole conflict is made up by this EXTREMELY unhealthy INTP or INTJ girl Universalindividual who is very sleek and judgmental, full of hate, contradictiory, depressed, thinks she is thinker but also feeler. (Obviously you are not feeler lol. You are just extremely unhealthy Thinker type). She insulted Kurt Cobain and made Electra get angry and sensitive, and made this thread all about racism, homophobia, insult toward people with mental issues, hate toward american culture, elitism and ruined Ock's pure want for debate about music industry which is his interest and passion. And if one of moderator see this thread, please close it. This thread is doomed. There is even joke about someone's suicide which isn't funny.

I will refute to your judgmental and unreasonable opinion from now on, @UniversalIndividual. So keep it tight.

1) Your opinion on Kurt Cobain representing 'Overly emotional teenager' as you say, not 'Fully mature adult'.

Ok. First of all are you really sure that Kurt Cobain only represented 'Overly emotional teenager'? And is there thing like being 'Overly emotional'? See, of course there is this whole spectrum of emotion. Some people can feel from one end to the other which both can be infinite, and some can't feel specific emotion at all like psychopath. So is there term like 'Overly unemotional'? Nope. It's disease or symptoms which are also called Psychopath or Antisocial Disorder. Then is there something like 'Overly emotional'?. Nope. It's also disease. Such thing as depression, manic. So you are basically saying that Kurt Cobain only represented depressed people or maniac? Let's see Nirvana's 'Smells like teen spirit' lyrics. Hmm. Do you think hanging out with friends using dirty word and do risky thing together is depressed or manic? You must search up what is depression and manic. srsly lol. Depression makes people numb and sleep all day. Of course there is this thing called high-functional depression. But they always try to be normal, not be rough teenager. What about manic? Manic people are delusional. Hanging out with friends is delusional? No. I think you are making mistake thinking that 'doing risky or stupid, unreasonable teenage' thing as 'being emotional'. No. you are wrong.

Also. Music is not only for 'Fully mature adult'. Go and read my maturity thread. People think it depends on individual or is simply just made-up social conception. I'm sure of that this world's majority is 'immature people' as you call it or imperfect people. So you are basically saying 'good' music is for few people who think they are perfect, which is bs, right? That's called elitism, which you said you hated and is part of american culture. Also i remember you said on another thread "I didn't want to waste my time on movies that weren't funny to me nor required me to think much because I was one of those kids that wanted grow up quickly.". I think you have some weird fantasy about "fully mature adult" but seriously wake up. You are wannabe elite.

2) You said Kurt Cobain's music is more suitable to masses, not intellectuals.

Seriously? You are showing another elitism. So basically music that is full of not used often unique pedantic 'Challenging Vocabulary' is your thing and also it happens to be highly intellectual people's thing? Shut up. Listen to yourself. Of course there will always be people who prefer indie songs which are not popular. But they listen to indie because they think they are under-represented in society and want to listen their own thing. Because they are constantly finding 'the song' that they can feel comfortable with, drive along with, fall in love with. You know nothing about what music exists for. You are just mere snob to me. Also you said 'repetitive word' is problem with Kurt Cobain. Obviously Kurt is trying to be poetic and poet is all about rhyme and repetition of concept, If i say my opinion.

3) You said according to Wikipedia, Kurt Cobain's musical instruments include vocal, drum, guitar. And you think it isn't true.

You really think what someone is doing is equal to what someone is good at? So if you are doing math study and you are not really good at it, you are not doing math? Wth. Srsly. Put your shit together.

4) You think american culture is 'Circus freak show' making 'Dysfunctional people' benefit.

May i ask you something? You think 'Dysfunctional people' shouldn't make benefit? Seriously. They have life too. you idiot. I have bipolar disorder and lots of people on this community, on this thread struggle with mental issue which makes us 'Dysfunctional people' as you call it. You are insulting all of us by this. Yet you make us fight with each other by bringing up whole racism dispute which is not related to anything about this thread. And you insinuate that people with mental issues are 'Circus Freak'. Fuck off.

And of course you can criticize whole american culture. Of course you can do it. But criticizing and being disrespectful are different. And you think america have higher rate of 'Overly emotional teenager'. Give me goddamn statistic. Have you lived all around world? If your answer is no, you can't claim that fact. And you say like you think ignoring emotion is healthy thing. Here, in south korea, we have better education and medical system than america. Yet we had once highest suicide rate in OECD, you idiot. And obviously iceland where happens to be where you live have higher rate of suicide than america. Goddamn it. American culture is more honest about whole emotional, inner chaos than Asia and Europe countries. You should consider that too. No, no. I'm not defending or saying that america doesn't have problem. I'm saying you are being irrational.

Also, your whole secret society making people emotional and ill thing is delusional. Illuminati? Stop it. Of course you can enjoy researching conspiracy and i don't hate people who believe that. But those people doesn't define it as fact and connects everything to it. And you are doing it. Also you are talking shit about divorce, junk food, religion, homosexuality, transgender, feminism. So only america have those thing? OW. You have never eaten hamburger, right? Plus, America is more open towards them and very accepting, not normalizing it. There are difference between them. And feminism is not denying whole biological thing. They just want people to live as people. Not as male or female. Probably what you mean as feminism is femi-nazi. I have more thing to say about sexual preference and identity but well. You are self-entitled straight delusional girl with victim complex who says 'Deeply depressed because society doesn't accept me 😭😭' on various threads. Well I can see that you are unhealthy. Get some help then. Not talking shit in this forum.

And i want you to bring proof of your connection with big 'radio people' in a day. Ok?

Then bye. I will click 'IGNORE' on your profile after a day. I don't really wanna hear your bs anymore and you are bringing hate and toxicity in this community.

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,310 Posts
First of all, I have something to say to @Electra and @Ock. You guys did nothing wrong here. You guys debated carefully about death of dear Kurt Cobain, who i don't really know. And you said what you believe in about music and its power. I honestly think both of you aren't racist. Maybe it was bad decision for Ock to make joke about racism which is obviously Electra's pet peeve and for Electra to unfairly accuse Ock of being racist. I hope you two get friendly with each other again. I'm not forcing it but i just hope. And I think this whole conflict is made up by this EXTREMELY unhealthy INTP or INTJ girl Universalindividual who is very sleek and judgmental, full of hate, contradictiory, depressed, thinks she is thinker but also feeler. (Obviously you are not feeler lol. You are just extremely unhealthy Thinker type). She insulted Kurt Kobain and made Electra get angry and sensitive, and made this thread all about racism, homophobia, insult toward people with mental issues, hate toward american culture, elitism and ruined Ock's pure want for debate about music industry which is his interest and passion. And if one of moderator see this thread, please close it. This thread is doomed. There is even joke about someone's suicide which isn't funny.

I will refute to your judgmental and unreasonable opinion from now on, @UniversalIndividual. So keep it tight.

1) Your opinion on Kurt Cobain representing 'Overly emotional teenager' as you say, not 'Fully mature adult'.

Ok. First of all are you really sure that Kurt Cobain only represented 'Overly emotional teenager'? And is there thing like being 'Overly emotional'? See, of course there is this whole spectrum of emotion. Some people can feel from one end to the other which both can be infinite, and some can't feel specific emotion at all like psychopath. So is there term like 'Overly unemotional'? Nope. It's disease or symptoms which are also called Psychopath or Antisocial Disorder. Then is there something like 'Overly emotional'?. Nope. It's also disease. Such thing as depression, manic. So you are basically saying that Kurt Cobain only represented depressed people or maniac? Let's see Nirvana's 'Smells like teen spirit' lyrics. Hmm. Do you think hanging out with friends using dirty word and do risky thing together is depressed or manic? You must search up what is depression and manic. srsly lol. Depression makes people numb and sleep all day. Of course there is this thing called high-functional depression. But they always try to be normal, not be rough teenager. What about manic? Manic people are delusional. Hanging out with friends is delusional? No. I think you are making mistake thinking that 'doing risky or stupid, unreasonable teenage' thing as 'being emotional'. No. you are wrong.

Also. Music is not only for 'Fully mature adult'. Go and read my maturity thread. People think it depends on individual or is simply just made-up social conception. I'm sure of that this world's majority is 'immature people' as you call it or imperfect people. So you are basically saying music is for few people who think they are perfect, which is bs, right? That's called elitism, which you said you hated and is part of american culture. Also i remember you said on another thread "I didn't want to waste my time on movies that weren't funny to me nor required me to think much because I was one of those kids that wanted grow up quickly.". I think you have some weird fantasy about "fully mature adult" but seriously wake up. You are wannabe elite.

Seriously? You are showing another elitism. So basically music that is full of not used often unique pedantic 'Challenging Vocabulary' is your thing and also it happens to be highly intellectual people's thing? Shut up. Listen to yourself. Of course there will always be people who prefer indie songs which are not popular. But they listen to indie because they think they are under-represented in society and want to listen their own thing. Because they are constantly finding 'the song' that they can feel comfortable with, drive along with, fall in love with. You know nothing about what music exists for. You are just mere snob to me. Also you said 'repetitive word' is problem with Kurt Cobain. Obviously Kurt is trying to be poetic and poet is all about rhyme and repetition of concept, If i say my opinion.

3) You said according to Wikipedia, Kurt Cobain's musical instruments include vocal, drum, guitar. And you think it isn't true.

You really think what someone is doing is equal to what someone is good at? So if you are doing math study and you are not really good at it, you are not doing math? Wth. Srsly. Put your shit together.

4) You think american culture is 'Circus freak show' making 'Dysfunctional people' benefit.

May i ask you something? You think 'Dysfunctional people' shouldn't make benefit? Seriously. They have life too. you idiot. I have bipolar disorder and lots of people on this community, on this thread struggle with mental issue which makes us 'Dysfunctional people' as you call it. You are insulting all of us by this. Yet you make us fight with each other by bringing up whole racism dispute which is not related to anything about this thread. And you insinuate that people with mental issues are 'Circus Freak'. Fuck off.

And of course you can criticize whole american culture. Of course you can do it. But criticizing and being disrespectful are different. And you think america have higher rate of 'Overly emotional teenager'. Give me goddamn statistic. Have you lived all around world? If your answer is no, you can't claim that fact. And you say like you think ignoring emotion is healthy thing. Here, in south korea, we have better education and medical system than america. Yet we had once highest suicide rate in OECD, you idiot. And obviously iceland where happens to be where you live have higher rate of suicide than america. Goddamn it. American culture is more honest about whole emotional, inner chaos than Asia and Europe countries. You should consider that too. No, no. I'm not defending or saying that america doesn't have problem. I'm saying you are being irrational.

Also, your whole secret society making people emotional and ill thing is delusional. Illuminati? Stop it. Of course you can enjoy researching conspiracy and i don't hate people who believe that. But those people doesn't define it as fact and connects everything to it. And you are doing it. Also you are talking shit about divorce, junk food, religion, homosexuality, transgender, feminism. So only america have those thing? OW. You have never eaten hamburger, right? Plus, America is more open towards them and very accepting, not normalizing it. There are difference between them. And feminism is not denying whole biological thing. They just want people to live as people. Not as male or female. Probably what you mean as feminism is femi-nazi. I have more thing to say about sexual preference and identity but well. You are self-entitled straight delusional girl with victim complex who says 'Deeply depressed because society doesn't accept me 😭😭' on various threads. Well I can see that you are unhealthy. Get some help then. Not talking shit in this forum.

And i want you to bring proof of your connection with big 'radio people' in a day. Ok?

Then bye. I will click 'IGNORE' on your profile after a day. I don't really wanna hear your bs anymore and you are bringing hate and toxicity in this community.
can surely try to make friends with Orc again.

·
Registered
Introvert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Feeler, and Judger
64 Posts
First of all, I have something to say to @Electra and @Ock. You guys did nothing wrong here. You guys debated carefully about death of dear Kurt Cobain, who i don't really know. And you said what you believe in about music and its power. I honestly think both of you aren't racist. Maybe it was bad decision for Ock to make joke about racism which is obviously Electra's pet peeve and for Electra to unfairly accuse Ock of being racist. I hope you two get friendly with each other again. I'm not forcing it but i just hope. And I think this whole conflict is made up by this EXTREMELY unhealthy INTP or INTJ girl Universalindividual who is very sleek and judgmental, full of hate, contradictiory, depressed, thinks she is thinker but also feeler. (Obviously you are not feeler lol. You are just extremely unhealthy Thinker type). She insulted Kurt Cobain and made Electra get angry and sensitive, and made this thread all about racism, homophobia, insult toward people with mental issues, hate toward american culture, elitism and ruined Ock's pure want for debate about music industry which is his interest and passion. And if one of moderator see this thread, please close it. This thread is doomed. There is even joke about someone's suicide which isn't funny.

Also. Music is not only for 'Fully mature adult'. Go and read my maturity thread. People think it depends on individual or is simply just made-up social conception. I'm sure of that this world's majority is 'immature people' as you call it or imperfect people. So you are basically saying 'good' music is for few people who think they are perfect, which is bs, right? That's called elitism, which you said you hated and is part of american culture. Also i remember you said on another thread "I didn't want to waste my time on movies that weren't funny to me nor required me to think much because I was one of those kids that wanted grow up quickly.". I think you have some weird fantasy about "fully mature adult" but seriously wake up. You are wannabe elite.

You don't the have the ability to know me fully since you've stated that I'm not a feeler when I am emotional and a thinker at the same time because that's the chaos that I have to deal with daily. I said that Kurt Cobain's music represented an overly emotional teenager. I did not say that Kurt Cobain's music ONLY represented an overly emotional teenager. No, I wasn't saying that Kurt Cobain was only representing depressed people or manics.

No, I wasn't saying that using dirty words or doing risky things is only for depressed people or manics. I already know what the words depression and manic mean. No, I'm not saying hanging out with friends is delusional. I already know that music is not only for "fully mature adults". No, I wasn't saying music is only for perfect people. You are just gaslighting me at this point.

Also, the radio stations have always been controlled by brainwashing politicians, entrepreneurs who put on facades in society instead of letting authentic music be released easily to radio stations which is why there are struggling artists who have to put their music on SoundCloud and YouTube and lesser known websites and other places because of the political censorship on radio stations, and other things.

Don't even try to gaslight me by telling me that I don't know what music exists for. I'm a singer, occasional guitar player, music engineer sometimes when I use software on my computer to make music, and other things. I know many people have made music for different reasons. They used music to figure themselves out, they used music to figure other people out, they used music to comfort themselves, they used music to challenge themselves, they used music to have fun, and other things.

The people who have mental disorders and health disorders have those disorders because there are vile people in the business world who would rather let the world burn so they can have money and power instead of helping people be healthier, stronger, smarter, good instead of evil, and other things because evil capitalism and evil mad scientists in the business world exist, which is why the world has health disorders, mental disorders, patriarchal stockholm syndrome, females getting abused by sexism and the fashion industry despite what egalitarians say.

I never said anything about ignoring emotions. I'm just saying that most people are letting emotions make the world worse, not better. And it's already been scientifically proven that many things and people are getting worse, not better. Because obesity is rising, women are still treated like crap in society because of the beauty and fashion industries that are basically raping the sanity and health of women to make them look beautiful instead of actually respecting women by not treating them like sex objects in the first place.

Online sources and people from the Scandinavian countries have given me proof that the United States has a higher suicide rate than Iceland does. Sure, America is more honest about emotional inner chaos than Asia and Europe because the Asian countries and European countries have cultures that have cultures that prevent real freedom of speech, which is why the European countries are known for being passive-aggressive doormats that have high taxes and other things that make the Europeans act like sheep that promote the lack of innovative and competitive industries compared to America. I know there were people who left the Asian countries because the Asian countries make it hard for women to have job opportunities and the Asian countries have education systems that are worse than the European countries because the Asian countries have schools that are more like concentration camps.

Otherwise, I did not say I believe in the existence of Illuminati. I said I won't be surprised with the situation that a secret society killed Kurt Cobain. I did not say I believe in that secret society conspiracy. And I even said I wouldn't be surprised IF a secret society killed John F. Kennedy. IF is the keyword here. It doesn't mean I believe in a secret society conspiracy at all.

I also don't believe that America only has divorce, junk food, religion, homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism, and other things. I ate a hamburger once, but I'm not a fan of hamburgers that much. I get that feminism is not denying biological evidence that females and males are not equal to each other. I am unhealthy because society did that to me because I wasn't very educated when I was growing up as a little girl, and then people start bullying me because bullying females is normalised in society since it's morally bankrupt whether you believe it or not because society lets these fashion and beauty industries bully females for profit. Then, society allows the people to bully females by treating them like sex objects more than respecting females by making it harder for females to not shave their legs, not wear makeup, and other things without people judging them negatively if they don't want to look pretty to please other people because society is normalising greedy pigs. And then, the societies makes it harder for females to get jobs in the male-dominated industries because of sexist cultures that bully women intellectually and physically because those sexist cultures are supported by sexual predators who don't really respect women.

·
Registered
IXFP 4w5 5w4 8w7 sp/sx
625 Posts
You don't the have the ability to know me fully since you've stated that I'm not a feeler when I am emotional and a thinker at the same time because that's the chaos that I have to deal with daily. I said that Kurt Cobain's music represented an overly emotional teenager. I did not say that Kurt Cobain's music ONLY represented an overly emotional teenager. No, I wasn't saying that Kurt Cobain was only representing depressed people or manics.

No, I wasn't saying that using dirty words or doing risky things is only for depressed people or manics. I already know what the words depression and manic mean. No, I'm not saying hanging out with friends is delusional. I already know that music is not only for "fully mature adults". No, I wasn't saying music is only for perfect people. You are just gaslighting me at this point.

Also, the radio stations have always been controlled by brainwashing politicians, entrepreneurs who put on facades in society instead of letting authentic music be released easily to radio stations which is why there are struggling artists who have to put their music on SoundCloud and YouTube and lesser known websites and other places because of the political censorship on radio stations, and other things.

Don't even try to gaslight me by telling me that I don't know what music exists for. I'm a singer, occasional guitar player, music engineer sometimes when I use software on my computer to make music, and other things. I know many people have made music for different reasons. They used music to figure themselves out, they used music to figure other people out, they used music to comfort themselves, they used music to challenge themselves, they used music to have fun, and other things.

The people who have mental disorders and health disorders have those disorders because there are vile people in the business world who would rather let the world burn so they can have money and power instead of helping people be healthier, stronger, smarter, good instead of evil, and other things because evil capitalism and evil mad scientists in the business world exist, which is why the world has health disorders, mental disorders, patriarchal stockholm syndrome, females getting abused by sexism and the fashion industry despite what egalitarians say.

I never said anything about ignoring emotions. I'm just saying that most people are letting emotions make the world worse, not better. And it's already been scientifically proven that many things and people are getting worse, not better. Because obesity is rising, women are still treated like crap in society because of the beauty and fashion industries that are basically raping the sanity and health of women to make them look beautiful instead of actually respecting women by not treating them like sex objects in the first place.

Online sources and people from the Scandinavian countries have given me proof that the United States has a higher suicide rate than Iceland does. Sure, America is more honest about emotional inner chaos than Asia and Europe because the Asian countries and European countries have cultures that have cultures that prevent real freedom of speech, which is why the European countries are known for being passive-aggressive doormats that have high taxes and other things that make the Europeans act like sheep that promote the lack of innovative and competitive industries compared to America. I know there were people who left the Asian countries because the Asian countries make it hard for women to have job opportunities and the Asian countries have education systems that are worse than the European countries because the Asian countries have schools that are more like concentration camps.

Otherwise, I did not say I believe in the existence of Illuminati. I said I won't be surprised with the situation that a secret society killed Kurt Cobain. I did not say I believe in that secret society conspiracy. And I even said I wouldn't be surprised IF a secret society killed John F. Kennedy. IF is the keyword here. It doesn't mean I believe in a secret society conspiracy at all.

I also don't believe that America only has divorce, junk food, religion, homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism, and other things. I ate a hamburger once, but I'm not a fan of hamburgers that much. I get that feminism is not denying biological evidence that females and males are not equal to each other. I am unhealthy because society did that to me because I wasn't very educated when I was growing up as a little girl, and then people start bullying me because bullying females is normalised in society since it's morally bankrupt whether you believe it or not because society lets these fashion and beauty industries bully females for profit. Then, society allows the people to bully females by treating them like sex objects more than respecting females by valuing their intellect and strength by making it harder for females to not shave their legs, not wear makeup, and other things without people judging them negatively if they don't want to look pretty to please other people because society is normalising greedy pigs. And then, the societies makes it harder for females to get jobs in the male-dominated industries because of sexist cultures that bully women intellectually and physically because those sexist cultures are supported by sexual predators who don't really respect women.
Okay. Now we can talk. Definitely i don't know what you are going through and i was too harsh at some sentences. But you should know why i had to use harsh words. You are being very snobbery with music and insult people for concreting your opinion about it. You are so wrong in very many way. And as you didn't refute about those things, I will think that you are accepting the fact that you were being rude. Just know that there are people who doesn't think like you and learn how to respect people properly. Your whole opinion on homosexuality, transgender, divorce, religion or mental health? I DON'T CARE. Just don't post it and possibly hurt people. It's dangerous and you need to learn some responsibility. And on this community, It's better staying on subject what OP started. Be careful next time.

·
Registered
IXFP 4w5 5w4 8w7 sp/sx
625 Posts

I also don't believe that America only has divorce, junk food, religion, homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism, and other things. I ate a hamburger once, but I'm not a fan of hamburgers that much. I get that feminism is not denying biological evidence that females and males are not equal to each other. I am unhealthy because society did that to me because I wasn't very educated when I was growing up as a little girl, and then people start bullying me because bullying females is normalised in society since it's morally bankrupt whether you believe it or not because society lets these fashion and beauty industries bully females for profit. Then, society allows the people to bully females by treating them like sex objects more than respecting females by making it harder for females to not shave their legs, not wear makeup, and other things without people judging them negatively if they don't want to look pretty to please other people because society is normalising greedy pigs. And then, the societies makes it harder for females to get jobs in the male-dominated industries because of sexist cultures that bully women intellectually and physically because those sexist cultures are supported by sexual predators who don't really respect women.
And gaslighting? I don't care about my relationship with you and i'm not trying to dominate you. Why should i care about you as long as you are not insulting people on PerC? You have serious victim complex and trauma. Get some help.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here, in south korea, we have better education and medical system than america. Yet we had once highest suicide rate in OECD, you idiot. And obviously iceland where happens to be where you live have higher rate of suicide than america.
And now I'm doing the opposite of what society is trying to tell me to do because I've had enough of society's evil B.S. I don't want to shave my legs, wear makeup, get paid less than a man simply because I'm a female, promote religions that have religious scriptures that are sexist in a way that they represent bullying women, promote drugs, promote alcohol, promote junk food, get involved in gambling, and other things because I don't want to enable these greedy degenerates who don't care enough to make me want to trust them. I've been educating myself and trying to reverse the damage that society put me through instead of having a victim complex. I'm not sure if you're from South Korea. But, I do know my alleged Asian ancestors allegedly left Asia because Asia was becoming a patriarchal cesspit of greed for power, money, and treating women like property and sex objects instead of actually respecting women while having increasing social class inequality in the Asian countries. Allegedly, my Asian countries wanted to live in a better place.

·
Registered
64 Posts
And gaslighting? I don't care about my relationship with you and i'm not trying to dominate you. Why should i care about you as long as you are not insulting people on PerC? You have serious victim complex and trauma. Get some help.
I don't have a victim complex. I'm just stating why society is making things worse and treating people like crap instead of respecting them because society is morally bankrupt and many people are promoting that evil crap, so I'm calling them out.

·
Registered
IXFP 4w5 5w4 8w7 sp/sx
625 Posts
Okay. I really didn't ask you your opinion on struggle of females on our society. If you wanna know, I think this society is unfair to women and hurt females. But it hurt mentally ill people and homosexual, transgender, religious people too. But like i said, IDC. You should accept the fact that you are wrong sometimes or i will ignore you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
And the people insult themselves when they let society get away with the evil crap that it does to people for profits instead of being brutally honest about what is happening and not tolerating it at all.

·
Registered
64 Posts
No, it's not an opinion about the struggles of females. There are many females who have exposed the abusive industries such as the entertainment industry, the music industry, the beauty industry, and the fashion industry because females have been literally raped, blackmailed by employers for sex, they were naive when they were young so they got sexually exploited by having the music people who control the music industry abuse their bodies with weight loss pills that have permanently harmed their bodies for the rest of their lives, and other things. This is why there are people who hate Kim Kardashian, the Kardashian family, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Eminem, Jeff Bezos, and other people from the industries because they have abused people regardless of their biological sex. They can back up what I'm talking about to make it not an opinion, but an actual problem that is happening in the industries and society.

·
Registered
INFP, 4, IEI, Ravenpuff
32,310 Posts
I think the both of you have very good points. Universalindividual does a good point of explaining where she is coming from or why she draw her conclutions and Kindasnob is also kinda right that maybe it is getting a little bit off topic, and he is one of those males who usually treat females very nice in the forum! S o no need to fear him yet 🙂 I want to apologize for my self calling Ork a rasist against me. Ok. I am going back now to try to find out the death of Kurt Cobain, the singer in Nirvana grunge music group (Seattle).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Agreed, there are bands/songs that stand the test of time, and there are bands/songs that mark a moment. Nirvana is definitely the latter. I just think of the early 90s (and my 20s) whenever I hear any grunge.

In 1990, I was a 20 yo sailor serving on a U.S. Navy ship. Nirvana struck a chord with me at the time. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is very satirical, if you listen to the lyrics and watch the video. It is actually very clever, because I'm not sure the kids who really loved it realized that Nirvana was sort of poking fun at them.

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" was a song that never struck a chord with me because the sound of it always made me feel annoyed and made me want to skip it to listen to another song. But, I can understand why it would strike a chord with other people.

I think of the 1990's and very early 2000's when I think of the grunge genre. Grunge music always made me feel weird.

The "Smells Like Teen Spirit" music video definitely has a satirical vibe that I can feel from it.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8 sx/so
6,941 Posts
I don't have much an opinion. Kurt Cobain was very much of a reflection of how shitty it was growing up in the 90s in the US, even in supposedly a "perfect suburban upbringing" and his music reflects that.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts