Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm actually new here and this is my first post. I thought it would be interesting to find out how some people chose their user-name when signing up, along with their avatar.

Also, how does your personality correlate (with your avatar and username.)?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My UN is the name of my favorite game boss of all time, Pon Piriri (~12 minutes). Avi is a pic of the character.

Don't think my personality correlates that much other than my love for dusty rose and mauve.

Reactions: taskmaster

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
I got my username from a character in a book(though my first name was just Clive, but instead I decided to replace the e with a y), written by Alexander Gordon Smith, and I thought this picture would look cool for an avatar.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my un is the name of my favorite game boss of all time, pon piriri (~12 minutes). Avi is a pic of the character.

don't think my personality correlates that much other than my love for dusty rose and mauve.

can't..... Stop.... Watching....

Lol!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, ok, ok, my tern! my tern!!

so...

Taskmaster, is a character in the Marvel comic universe. He can mimic anybody's fighting moves, he has reactive photogenic memory. It correlates with me because, I feel like I mimic peoples body languages and tone of voice allot.

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Couldn't think of one, had this in my head, and I liked the irony (and potential double-meaning) of a ninja hitting the wall. :wink:

My original avatar seems to have gone missing on here, maybe I can dig it up again on the internet...but my avatars were always some variation on a ninja..so not much to that.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Introvert combined with inertia, the sum up of my personality.

My avatar - I saw strings of light reflect through an transparent artifact distort the view and colors beautifully in my living room, which made me happy. I wanted to share the view.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Avatar = from a painting of long lost perc user
Name = well out of compulsions i was hungry that time. So atamagasuita lol xD but it should be onakagasuita but i wrote atama because I'm so hungry my mind cannot work.
Signature = because #supermbtiuserproblems

My personality is unique i think. Lol because I'm a special snowflake

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just came up with a weird name and thought this one was interesting, so I choose it. My avatar is also just a random one. Couldn't find a better one, but I might change it one day.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Because I kid a lot, plus avatar is because I like crude humor.

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
I really like Crayfish and I can't spell for my life. I legitimately thought Krayfish was the correct spelling. Additionally, most of the people around me are aware of my love for crayfish, to the degree two of my friends bought me a personalized mug saying "Krazy Krayfish Lady." I figured if any of them ever came across this site and/or read my posts, they'd either recognize it was me or be reminded of me enough to tell me they found an internet human that sort of reminded them of me. All of this was in the hopes I'd find someone to talk to personality theorem in the real world.

I change my avatar very often, but I enjoy anime and soul eater gave me some fun faces. My signature is more informational/a way to keep track of things

·
Registered
121 Posts
Arawan was some fantasy-ish sounding name I came up with when I was around 13 years old, it kind of stuck. It apparently has meanings in some real languages, for example, I've been told that it means "in the sun" in Tagalog, pretty cool, I think.

I change my avatar every now and then, the current one is a WWII pilot posing for a photo on his Tempest Mk V fighter-bomber. I like WWII planes a lot and the Tempest is one of my favourite planes of that time period, it's nothing overly meaningful.

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Its a christmas special.
I'm heavily interested in (almost) anything that is seen as 'evil' or 'alternative'.
Therefore I chose Satan_Claus over Santa_Claus. The picture speaks for itself.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I usually chose pieces of art that I like as my avatar. I have a folder that I keep on my computer that I will tuck images away in and when I feel like my avatar does not reflect me, I will change it.

This thread reminded me that I wanted to change it for the season. For Christmas, I like to use John Bauer illustrations. I also like cats and have a black one so this one seemed nice for this time of year.

·
Registered
ESFP 6w7
370 Posts
it's my username everywhere (which originated from my name + the world queen)

signature because christmas. signature because cher's twitter is my religion111

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
My avatar was inexplicably deleted and now I don't know how to get another one that will fit the guidelines, whatever they may be.
So here's my old one:

http://www.molossia.org/pictures/questingbeast.jpg

That's the Questing Beast of Arthurian legend. It is a creature that can never be caught. This, to me, represents some kind of unifying truth that all people pursue.

My name is actually an English word, albeit one that isn't often used. It is a synonym for "demoniac," a person who is being possessed by an evil spirit. I used to believe that something like that was happening to me, only the demon that possessed me made be depressed and socially anxious, rather than evil.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I joined in the fall, and my username is my catchphrase in the fall. I always say, "Falls exist for sipping cappuccino."

Avatar, I tend to like dream-like moods and I ran into this. Sums up my character and mind quite nicely.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a lot of really crazy dreams, hence the username...

I feel like my avatar represents me. I can just stare off into the distance and think for a really long time. I'd probably find myself in the middle of nowhere at night, lost in thought. I came across that picture and it reminded me of me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts