Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Swedish Armed Forces: The team test

What is your best score? Could our final score be influenced by our type? What opinions have you formed of your teammates? Do you think that this exercise, performed in real life and not through cyberspace, would have radically different results? Would you be more comfortable taking it online or at an actual testing center, where you meet your teammates in person?

Any thoughts on this matter?

Reactions: negativnein

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Ooh! This game is fun! Bookmark'd

Btw, got average on everything, but I didn't know what I was doing until halfway through

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Above average on all except multitasking. The rest of my teammates were clueless idiots for the first 5 games, I lost all my points fast because of them.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Average on everything except multitasking, which was almost maxed out.
Bookmark'd.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I did very poorly at first since it took me a few tries to figure out how it works, then I did well. I would be more motivated to do better if I played with a real team, especially if they were people I knew.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Played 5 times.

1st result: above avarage
2nd result: below avarage: my fault
3rd result: avarage
4th result: above avarage:
5th result: below avarage: someone closed the game

Bookmarked and shared on a few sites. ;P

·
Registered
429 Posts
First attempt was below average; once I got the hang of it, we played for 2:30, until someone decreased my status and we all got out :p Got average that time.

I liek this :D

Edit: played again, got above average, 5:02! :D This game is soo much fun~

·
Registered
207 Posts
Personal record time so far with random people: 04:03:62.

EDIT: 04:22:83

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any thoughts? I thought that my team would probably have descended into chaos had we met, since I have a habit of analyzing out loud at times, which means identifying the underperforming members of the team regardless of their feelings.

Personal best: 4:02:56

1 - 13 of 13 Posts