Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious how you got into the relationship you're in now, or a relationship you were in. ENTJs aren't the most lovey-dovey, so every story of them falling in love is fascinating. I'll kill for the details! Go ahead and write all of your mushy, cheesy stuff. Even if you're not an ENTJ and wanna share, share anyway!

I'll start :)

March: we met in Trigonometry class. We weren't that fond of each other. My ISTP was very reserved and a little socially awkward, while I was more extroverted and gregarious. We talked briefly because the teacher made us talk in class. It was small talk in the group about weekends, spring break, etc. In short, painful.

June: we started to skip the small talk as our group is comfortable with each other. He started goofing around a little more. I liked him as a friend and invited him out for lunch. Our school had an event, and I convinced him to try the cowboy-bull game thing. I asked him out lunch again after finals the next day... but he couldn't go because his grandpa had a stroke and he had to go to the hospital. It suddenly pained me like a knife, and I started questioning why I even care.

The next day I went to Vietnam for the summer. We texted occasionally and video called twice. I panicked because I couldn't get him off my mind the whole summer. When I got back, my friend canceled lunch, so I asked him instead. It started there, and we started seeing each other everyday between classes. He started opening up and I realized I've fallen in love with him all this time without knowing. His friend asked if he likes me, and that's when he realized he does. That weekend, he sent me a text at midnight saying he wants to tell his parents about me, because he likes me and he's willing to take risks to be in a relationship with me. I told him I want an unofficial relationship for now, but told my family about him anyway. He's going to tell his family this Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm scared lol

His friends call me his "half-girlfriend" due to our unofficial status. We're committed, exclusive and really supportive of each other. I can't wait for the date I can openly call him mine. I love him so much :)

OK, your turn. Now... Go!

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
I had moved to a new city for University and was very bored for the first few weeks. I was short on other ideas and the atmosphere in the capital reminded me of her so I sent her a message with some trepidation knowing all too well that I dumped her abruptly about 9 months ago (no I'm not black and I definitely didn't get her pregnant). Unsurprisingly, her life hadn't gone all that well for her. She had also just started life in a new city so we were both on the same page in terms of having no friends nearby. She got into a relationship in the meanwhile but ended it because, according to her, he bored her and she couldn't forget me. Good for me, so I proposed starting again. She agreed. But she was ISFP (I for indecisive) and yours truly is ENTJ (E for assholE). So you can kind of expect how it went. But I admit, I kinda enjoyed the fights. At least they were a change from her usual emotional torpor.

Eventually, I dumped her again. She stayed around for two days in which my friend convinced to give her one more chance. I didn't want to, didn't even have to, but he was smoking cigarettes and looking all serious so I squinted and thought 'hnng maybe I should do it' without believing it'll do any good. She still loved me though so that could mean something if only she could become more consistent, more decisive, and more ... flamboyant ..to say the least. She was boring. I don't have a thing for hyper people but mental inactivity is inexcusable. Unsurprisingly again, she failed to show even a slight improvement in the week following my repudiation. Now instead of dumping her while she still loved me, I chose to be as insensitive as possible so she could understand that a life with me would be impossible (not that she hadn't seen glimpses of that already and complained). It took only a week before she dumped me too. Happy ending.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now this is a Frozen sequel I would watch.
XD Frozen is a little overrated, in my opinion. I'll write my version of a Frozen sequel:

Anna and Kristoff are now, of course, married. However, one day the kingdom was swept by a plague. Elsa, Anna and Kristoff decided to move to a safer place. Anna caught the disease. However, as the plague kept spreading, Elsa had to find out the root cause. She somehow magically found out that Hank was contaminating their water with dead bodies of people who died from the disease, and that's how it spread. Elsa decided to go to the rock weirdos to ask for a cure. The rocky weirdos told her she has to find an enchantress who has magical long hair and ask her for a lock of hair to put in the water. Her magical hair will cure everyone who has the disease. Elsa and Kristoff set off.

The enchantress is, of course, our dear Rapunzel, who is now old and cranky with age. Elsa and Kristoff found her, but she told them only if they can find her son will she help. They don't know who her son is, so Elsa was very depressed and desperate. In her moment of weakness, Kristoff tried to comfort her and ended up cheating on Anna with Elsa. Turns out, Hank was Rapunzel's son. So like every other Disney movie, they caught Hank and brought to Rapunzel. Out of shame and anger, Rapunzel strangled him to death with her freaking long hair before giving a lock to Elsa. Elsa and Kristoff saved the country, but now Elsa is pregnant. Anna is upset, but out of fear the country would reject Elsa now that her reputation is ruined, Anna committed suicide so that it looks like she died from the disease. Left with no choice, Elsa married Kristoff.

Dude, this is messed up. Thanks for reading

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
XD Frozen is a little overrated, in my opinion. I'll write my version of a Frozen sequel:

Anna and Kristoff are now, of course, married. However, one day the kingdom was swept by a plague. Elsa, Anna and Kristoff decided to move to a safer place. Anna caught the disease. However, as the plague kept spreading, Elsa had to find out the root cause. She somehow magically found out that Hank was contaminating their water with dead bodies of people who died from the disease, and that's how it spread. Elsa decided to go to the rock weirdos to ask for a cure. The rocky weirdos told her she has to find an enchantress who has magical long hair and ask her for a lock of hair to put in the water. Her magical hair will cure everyone who has the disease. Elsa and Kristoff set off.

The enchantress is, of course, our dear Rapunzel, who is now old and cranky with age. Elsa and Kristoff found her, but she told them only if they can find her son will she help. They don't know who her son is, so Elsa was very depressed and desperate. In her moment of weakness, Kristoff tried to comfort her and ended up cheating on Anna with Elsa. Turns out, Hank was Rapunzel's son. So like every other Disney movie, they caught Hank and brought to Rapunzel. Out of shame and anger, Rapunzel strangled him to death with her freaking long hair before giving a lock to Elsa. Elsa and Kristoff saved the country, but now Elsa is pregnant. Anna is upset, but out of fear the country would reject Elsa now that her reputation is ruined, Anna committed suicide so that it looks like she died from the disease. Left with no choice, Elsa married Kristoff.

Dude, this is messed up. Thanks for reading
:laughing::laughing: This is some Shakespeare-level shit, very impressive

Reactions: AngelWithAShotgun

·
Banned
767 Posts
I was in high school around 11th grade. It was a typical morning. Woke up. Got ready. Waited for the bus to be late. Waited for Chemistry to kick my ass. Took a piss in the bathroom.

Then by chance, I saw him. He stared back at me, and when I moved my arms, he would move them too. We would always speak at the same time. Two years later, we're still very close with each other.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I was in high school around 11th grade. It was a typical morning. Woke up. Got ready. Waited for the bus to be late. Waited for Chemistry to kick my ass. Took a piss in the bathroom.

Then by chance, I saw him. He stared back at me, and when I moved my arms, he would move them too. We would always speak at the same time. Two years later, we're still very close with each other.
And they say that true love is hard to find...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

It took you THAT long to find each other? Were you blind this whole time? XD

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Reactions: AngelWithAShotgun
1 - 13 of 13 Posts