Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm not really sure and I'll never exactly be sure but it sounded nice/fairly right

and that type of reasoning makes me think I'm INFP :D
(seriously though(not that that wasn't. it was but not very logical), only really related to INFP though I entertained ISTJ, INTP and INFJ and I couldn't quite relate to people of those types(and this ended up being not all that more helpful.....))

odd that you're between ESTP and INFP. none of the same cognitive functions and almost exact opposite in letters except P

Reactions: Rainbow

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I quite like this test, which has better questions in my opinion: http://personalitycafe.com/personal...3-another-derivative-mbti-test-excellent.html (now I always get graded as INFJ no matter the test; desirability bias perhaps or self awareness?)
Cool test, most easy one I've come across for MBTI, although not the shortest :(

Your Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator test 4 letter type is:
ESTP
E/I scoreS/N scoreT/F scoreJ/P score
E = 10S = 14T = 15J = 6
I = 0N = 6F = 5P = 14
Use the following table to understand your raw scores on the Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator Test​

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Cool test, most easy one I've come across for MBTI, although not the shortest :(

Your Gray-Wheelwright-Winer Type Indicator test 4 letter type is:
ESTP
E/I scoreS/N scoreT/F scoreJ/P score
E = 10S = 14T = 15J = 6
I = 0N = 6F = 5P = 14
Aside from studying cognitive functions, perhaps another test (or mental-emotional wellbeing) is trying to tell you something ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.