Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I generally find ESTP's that I know super intriguing and fascinating (kind of like how some sort of mad scientist would be fascinated with his experiment/creation and its behaviour :tongue:) I was wondering how you guys would relate to us

Reactions: Hexcoder and Shea

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Sylas

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Hahaha!!! That was awesome.

OP, estp relate a lot in a way because their functions are the same, just upside down. They hate to love us but love us they do... I think healthy estp's are amazing. Unhealthy will hurt your Ni because Ni sees through the looking Glass...

If you're a heart type in enneagram, then entp might be better for you for no other reason than their Ne will help them navigate Fe. Estp's are adorable too but you'll have to have thicker skin and be okay with cutting the cord when they're dysfunctionally......

Currently however, because I'm a little crazy due to crazy life, I have to say I'm particularly interested in the Entj flavor of relationship interaction though this may or may not be my preference of interest in the future. They're like estp in that I'm challenged more but the intuitive thing is just so delicious... Every type is awesome at the end of the day.

Find the ones that like you, and you like them.

Reactions: Baphomet

·
Registered
752 Posts
Currently however, because I'm a little crazy due to crazy life, I have to say I'm particularly interested in the Entj flavor of relationship interaction though this may or may not be my preference of interest in the future. They're like estp in that I'm challenged more but the intuitive thing is just so delicious... Every type is awesome at the end of the day.
How dare you betray us and insult us, all in one paragraph.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
If I had to rank types, they'd both be near the top and near the bottom at the same time. The INFJs I like, I absolutely love and the ones I don't like I can't stand. The positive of this is that they always manage to make some kind of dramatic impression on me. Can't stand that special snowflakey all seeing, morally pure martyr stereotype though, don't even come near me with that because I don't believe a word of it.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I know I'm not an ESTP, but I know a few of them in real life. Therefore, maybe I could help with experience I have.

- I guess all those annoying, "I'm special, different from everyone else and I sometimes booohoooo about it and at times am soooo proud of myself!" - attitudes (with that high - pitched, dreamy and annoying tone of voice added) - get an ESTP to turn around and leave (and most of very rational people too).

If an ESTP visited INFJ board on PerC...

>Nah... what am I saying?!<

- An ESTP wouldn't visit an INFJ board, and even if he/she ended up clicking on INFJ board, after seeing what topics there are, he/she would give up from reading and posting there (most cases).

- All that worrying, anxiety and talk about everything is also something that probably ESTPs don't like about INFJs at all.

Everything I've stated above would be frowned upon if it was all posted on the INFJ board.
ESTPs don't give a f***, generally.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I know I'm not an ESTP, but I know a few of them in real life. Therefore, maybe I could help with experience I have.

- I guess all those annoying, "I'm special, different from everyone else and I sometimes booohoooo about it and at times am soooo proud of myself!" - attitudes (with that high - pitched, dreamy and annoying tone of voice added) - get an ESTP to turn around and leave (and most of very rational people too).

If an ESTP visited INFJ board on PerC...

>Nah... what am I saying?!<

- An ESTP wouldn't visit an INFJ board, and even if he/she ended up clicking on INFJ board, after seeing what topics there are, he/she would give up from reading and posting there (most cases).

- All that worrying, anxiety and talk about everything is also something that probably ESTPs don't like about INFJs at all.

Everything I've stated above would be frowned upon if it was all posted on the INFJ board.
ESTPs don't give a f***, generally.

The INFJ board is rather annoying and depressing to me. When I read it I find a lot of self-loathing, worrying, bitching, and complaining. These traits aren't prevalent with most INFJs when interacting with them in person. Additionally, a lot of threads are automatically TL;DR. Then there is the "I am so right about my beliefs, because I believe them and so should you," aspect of INFJs that can cause me to slap my forehead.

I do really enjoy the INFJ sense of humor. The "Humor Me" thread usually ends in LOLz. I love how INFJs can take an idea, that many in society would pass off as a bad idea, and turn in it making sense for a better world or life. (whether they can implement that idea or not, is a different story. :s) Their kindness, self-sacrifice, and oversized hearts is nothing to take for granted.

INFJs comfort me. They laugh in shock at my jokes, don't openly judge me, make good adventure partners, and if we have something in common, they are great conversationalist. And if we don't have anything in common as @ningsta kitty already pointed out, we love the challenge of opening up your mind.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
The INFJ board is rather annoying and depressing to me. When I read it I find a lot of self-loathing, worrying, bitching, and complaining. These traits aren't prevalent with most INFJs when interacting with them in person. Additionally, a lot of threads are automatically TL;DR. Then there is the "I am so right about my beliefs, because I believe them and so should you," aspect of INFJs that can cause me to slap my forehead.
To be completely honest, most of the INxx boards here in general are off putting. I can handle the INTP board in small doses before the cynicism and pretentiousness makes me decide to leave, but like, the INFJ boards are so up their own butt and self congratulatory, the INFP boards are depressing and I'm afraid to even visit the INTJ board. I rarely have any issues with these types in real life, the internet just magnifies any issues I might have and people on here can get so wrapped up in their own type.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My mama is an INFJ, usually the INFJ's I love, I love. The ones I don't like, I hate. SImple as that lol but my mom and I have such a strange relationship. BUt I love that woman to death.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Some guy who was a friend of a friend of a friend. An ESTP. He blogged about girls he liked. Without them knowing it. He developed some sort of crush on me. He liked my looks, but wanted to change a big part of my personality. So I got the most blogs entries.Tried to call him to delete them. He didnt. So he made a blog entry about that too. Well he should have known, I am an INFJ, thats why.

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
I fucking love INFJ, especially the ones that are in a healthy situation. My three most valued friends on the net are respectively INFJ, ISFJ and INFP. The two firsts are fucking amazing to talk to and laugh with, even sharing noble ideas and all of that. The ISFJ is always askin something to me because he know Im not embarassed about bootin people's ass if they need to get shit done, and since he's such a nice fella with such a huge sense of sacrifice and all that shit (yes hes japanese, you guys in the back guessed correctly), I cant really say no to any of his requests.

The INFJ is a confident, a person I can truelly open up to, and we got the same outrageous kind of humor and we got a good load of things we both like. She also is touching in her ways and allowed me to enter into her inner world and feel comfortable to talk about her heart issues and what not with me, which say a lot when you take in consideration that well, its a fucking INFJ we re talkin about, lol.

They re our duals in socionics. Didnt read the rest of the thread but I find it to be true.

INFP are wonderful when you get them. Its a whole different beast by then. And I mean, shes a texan INFP, SUCH A COLORFUL CREATURE.

Can do jokes about KKK all day shes never bored. Like, she bought that dog which she named Gunther, so I told her to do a test in order to determine if he'd be one of the nice kind : simply reproduce "Heil Fuhrer" in front of him and see if, when fathomin this, he'd go out and kill a jew.

Made her laugh and she sent back a picture of george michael with a bloody horrible puppy recovered by the colors of the german flag, with a sort of bdsm collar around the neck it was amazing.

·
Registered
876 Posts
They aren't common and do things very differently than us.

They seem kinda weird but they are very likable.

Reactions: Hexcoder

·
Registered
101 Posts
My mama is an INFJ, usually the INFJ's I love, I love. The ones I don't like, I hate. SImple as that lol but my mom and I have such a strange relationship. BUt I love that woman to death.
What is it that sets this different reactions in you? What makes you love/hate? What is it about your mom that makes you love her to death?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts