Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I experienced something unusual the other day, that I think may be a good example of how Fe users experience their emotions (Particularly Fe dom or Fe aux users). I was in a pretty decent mood after leaving my boyfriend's house, because things in our relationship were starting to come back into place, as I thought they would. I was listening to music, feeling fine, and then out of nowhere I started balling my eyes out. I wasn't having any negative thoughts, and I could not explain what I was feeling or why. All I know is that it was a pretty scary feeling, because I could not control it, but then I started to analyze that it was just everything I had repressed, bursting out all at once. I could not think about it in terms of Fi, but more so logically breaking it down. Is that what it is like? An eruption, seeing that it is an eruption, analyzing it, and feeling at peace afterwards? (Not to oversimplify) I guess I do not usually repress my emotions, but I had been lately, and that is what caused it. But I know a lot of Fe users repress things, especially if they don't extrovert their feelings.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts