Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 14, and well I know this is kinda pathetic, but I don't think I've anything to loose, so I'm just feeling really lonely and well all my life I've just gotten this feeling of being somewhere I don't belong, but analyzing it further I realize it's all about the people around me, all my life, the few friends I've had have been assholes I'd just hang with 'em to not be alone but everyone around me everywhere I looked I'd struggle to find any like-minded people, always felt like everyone was just so, shallow? idk but that's not the case, I'm posting this to see if there are some specific places you fellow infps tend to go to, I can't answer myself since I never go out but whatever, I live in Mexico if that matters.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Preaching to the choir. INFPs just don't fit. It's also hard to find/confirm an INFP since we can be so different sometimes. It's easier on the internet, to be honest. In person, we're already rare enough as it is. How do you even confirm the person you think you're seeking is INFP?

*walk up* Hi, I'm interested in you, ever taken MBTI test?

:laughing:

Library
Anything in the arts
Home
Coffee places

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Reactions: LittleDreamer
1 - 3 of 3 Posts