Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Behind any computer you can find them:laughing:

But really, you could find one from a grocery shop, music shop or maybe library, that's what i think.Of course from a good party at times.

And if you want to talk to me, you can always PM me :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm... I would guess maybe at parks around sunrise or sunset (when the lighting is most interesting). Maybe in college studying a field that has to do with creative expression or understanding nature, the laws of nature interest me, the arbitrary rules of man do not. Those relate to me at least, don´t know about other ISFPs. I would also guess in general places and situations that don´t involve large crowds. Other than that I don´t know, I´m actually trying to find other ISFPs myself.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Art Institutes lol

I dont think there is really a specific place to find ISFPs

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have electrical engineer degree and now a software developer but I took the test and got ISFP. I think the diagnosis is completely wrong?

Forget it, I'm ISTP.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I have electrical engineer degree and now a software developer but I took the test and got ISFP. I think the diagnosis is completely wrong?
look at some of the similar personalities' descriptions. you cant type someone based on their career though.
you could possibly be another type such as ISTP or you could be ISFP.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hmm... I would guess maybe at parks around sunrise or sunset (when the lighting is most interesting). Maybe in college studying a field that has to do with creative expression or understanding nature, the laws of nature interest me, the arbitrary rules of man do not. Those relate to me at least, don´t know about other ISFPs. I would also guess in general places and situations that don´t involve large crowds. Other than that I don´t know, I´m actually trying to find other ISFPs myself.
Hmmm..I'm actually very interested in the arbitrary rules of man. Not that I follow them or have any desire to, but I do enjoy learning about why culture/society is the way it is. I understand what you mean though.

you can usually find me at the library in the political or sociological books, at the music store in the punk section or wherever they keep john denver, or walking down some random back road or trail in the woods alone. And this is all when I'm not in some geology class.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
and on a side note, I find INTJ's very interesting, and I like them :)
... but the ones I usually run into are so much more intellectual than me that they scare me away. I could definitely see myself with one though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
places where you expect there to be no people at all.

rooftops,
secluded clearings in forests,
those comfy chairs in hotel hallways that nobody actually sits in,
and your mom's bedroom.

;D

seriously though, we're pretty lonely people i hear. personally, i'm not hard to find, or to engage, I just get so bored with regular small talk. i steer clear of parties, big events and empty conversations when possible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and on a side note, I find INTJ's very interesting, and I like them :)
... but the ones I usually run into are so much more intellectual than me that they scare me away. I could definitely see myself with one though.
ahhh! I can see how that happens. yes but my favorite thing about isfps is that they are so artistic and peaceful (metaphorically and often literally :) ) I like them a lot but I feel like they assume I won't like them. arg! intj women have a hard time in general because we are like, the antithesis of "ideal woman" party girl fun ESFP. seems like people dont appreciate a caring person who also happens to be a logical thinker and an ambitious and assertive person. but thats another issue.:confused: so how do I approach an isfp? what kinds of things do they like to do? I like public parks too :) and art.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Look in coffee shops on laptops, writing their novels. Don't expect them to be drinking coffee though, or eating anything. In fact, don't even necessarily expect much, if anything, to be written. But they'll still be there, pondering if nothing else....

·
Registered
265 Posts
ahhh! I can see how that happens. yes but my favorite thing about isfps is that they are so artistic and peaceful (metaphorically and often literally :) ) I like them a lot but I feel like they assume I won't like them. arg! intj women have a hard time in general because we are like, the antithesis of "ideal woman" party girl fun ESFP. seems like people dont appreciate a caring person who also happens to be a logical thinker and an ambitious and assertive person. but thats another issue.:confused: so how do I approach an isfp? what kinds of things do they like to do? I like public parks too :) and art.
Party slut girls are gross. I like your type of woman better. Don't come to me, I will come to you if I like you. Simple as that.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Party slut girls are gross. I like your type of woman better.
agree

Don't come to me, I will come to you if I like you. Simple as that.
disagree. Maybe that comes from being a type 6? I'm deathly afraid of being shot down, and also wasting that energy on an already taken girl.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Hmmm...I wish I could tell you how I like to be approached...but no one ever has. Directness is nice. Just bluntly express interest, I'll generally go along with it. I like to be led, just so it's by the right person.

Also...just ask me my opinion on some touchy subject. I would imagine most ISFP's have one. And I don't know if I'm like any other ISFP's, but it's a real turn on for me when someone can openly talk about...what's the pfrase I'm looking for here...forbidden subjects...things your average SJ would be uncomfortable talking about.

I think to find ISFP's you might want to hang out in natural areas a bit more, just look for someone who kinda resembles a hipster and is always always always alone.

Reactions: Bluebird

·
Registered
265 Posts
disagree. Maybe that comes from being a type 6? I'm deathly afraid of being shot down, and also wasting that energy on an already taken girl.
You miss my point. I very rarely tell a girl I am interested for fear of being shot down, but I will spend all possible time with you so you will make the move yourself.

I don't even bother with taken girls, I would hate to be that boyfriend if I did that, so I don't get in between them at all.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
You miss my point. I very rarely tell a girl I am interested for fear of being shot down, but I will spend all possible time with you so you will make the move yourself.

I don't even bother with taken girls, I would hate to be that boyfriend if I did that, so I don't get in between them at all.
I see. I do that too.

·
Registered
751 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts