Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm an INFP and I'm a teenager. If there are any other young people on here that would know, that would be great.
So, I'm wondering about other NFs. I want to meet other NFs because I get along best with them, and I might even want to date one at some point. (I'm not trying to make online buddies, btw. I just want a little help.)
Okay, only NFs answer, please-
1. How do I spot you irl? Like how you act in public, body language, etc.
2. Where do you hang out irl? Like the mall, school activities, restaurants, etc
3. What are you attracted to in friends and romantic interests?
4. What kind of stuff are you into, like fandoms, music, hobbies, interests, food, sports, etc? Like what bands do you like, what shows, books, random things like that?
5. How does one appeal to you enough where they would want to be around you?
6. How do you dress? It's easier to spot kindred spirits if you know how they dress.

Thanks! Sorry, I'm bad at real life people stuff, heh (even though I like people in general)

If I answered it I would say, for the sake of if anyone else wants to know how to find an INFP:

1. I'm really awkward, I forget how to walk in public, I usually sit with my legs crossed and am messing with my hands or figetting. I probably look a little uncomfortable but I always want to be approached by nice people.

2. I want to hang out at live music places, concerts, and fandom conventions but I'm a teen and I'm broke so that's out of the way. So I usually hang out at outdoor tables at cafes, with a notebook writing or drawing, I go to movies, art club, writing club, I go to the mall sometimes, and I like walking around downtown if there's anything going on.

3. I like people who see possibilities, creative, kind people. I like feeling happy around someone, and them feeling happy when they're with me. I like people who are never boring, break the rules, are exciting. But still compassionate.
I'm always attracted to, as in I notice, people who dress in an offbeat, alternative style, have an unnatural hair color, or just give me the artsy vibe.

4. I'm really into anything Disney, Sherlock, Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Ghibli, etc.
I listen to music a LOT. Twenty One Pilots, All Time Low, Sia, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Imagine Dragons, Evanescence, The Beatles, Halsey, Civil Twilight, Echosmith, and many more.
I like cultural stuff, trying new things, singing, writing, reading webcomics, drawing, listening to music, playing the bass, the city, the beach, poetry, food, movies, travel, fashion and lots more.
Some random junk I like is anything to do with the four elements, the hogwarts houses, Disney Princesses, coming up with people that do not exist, awareness type stuff, mythology, faeries, mermaids, etc.

5. Try talking to me! Try to help make plans for us to hang out (I know I try to with my friends), be an active friend.
Break my shell and inspire me out of my comfort zone (literal, emotional or mental).
I'll try to be supportive, make plans, goof off, go on adventures, encourage you, and make you laugh. I'll also draw you and write poems about you and stuff. (bonus- I'm always a dork so you'll get to be the cute friend)

6. I dress different every day. Gypsy dresses, fandom or band tees, heavy jewelry, ties, hoodies, florals, kawaii stuff, black eye makeup and sometimes purple/blue/red/pink/black lipstick.
I never wear stuff that looks conventionally 'hot', or crop tops, short shorts, or high heels.
Almost everyday, I wear my cliche hipster glasses, beanie, and have short dark hair that falls over one eye.
I'm slightly chubby and short. I almost always dress comfortably.

And there's everything you ever wanted to know about finding me, an INFP, and getting to know me or befriend me.
Thaaaaannnnnks.

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
NFs:
Love anime, TV shows, movies. And when I say love, I mean really love.
Like classes such as: History, politics, arts, shit like that.

And that's to it to know about an NF.

Reactions: quirkywaterfae

·
Registered
254 Posts
Please note that this is just me and I cannot represent every other INFP in the world. Everyone's different even if they are the same type

1. How do I spot you irl? Like how you act in public, body language, etc.
I walk around either smiling and greeting everyone I meet or glaring at everyone without even realising.

2. Where do you hang out irl? Like the mall, school activities, restaurants, etc
At home, in the library, or at a junk food restaurant eating everything on the menu.

3. What are you attracted to in friends and romantic interests?
People who are sincere to others, good at solving problems.

4. What kind of stuff are you into, like fandoms, music, hobbies, interests, food, sports, etc? Like what bands do you like, what shows, books, random things like that?
Fandoms - Harry Potter, Doctor Who Sherlock, Supernatural, etc. Recently got introduced to Marvel.
Music - I'm more into classical / romantic / impressionist music. Mainly music from 1700s to early 1900s. I love composers such as Liszt, Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, Ravel, and Poulenc.
Hobbies - instrumental music, reading crime fiction or science fiction.
Food - Junk food. I'm the type of person who would pick all the greens off a burger before eating it. If I was ever forced into a vegetarian / vegan diet, I would DIE
Sport - Long distance running, like cross country and marathons. Despite my unhealthy diet I lead a pretty healthy lifestyle in terms of sport. Other sports I like include more 'asian' sports like table tennis and badminton.

6. How do you dress? It's easier to spot kindred spirits if you know how they dress.
Simple and casual. A plain short sleeved t-shirt and jeans. If it's cold I'll wear a hoodie or a denim jacket over it. For shoes it's either runners or converse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts