Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am 16 years old, meaning I haven't come too far in my education. All the physics, chemistry and biology I have learned so far have been very basic and had nothing to do with mathematics.

I am wondering, how do I find the right science branch for me to learn. I am sure I want to work with science, because of its' problemsolving nature and I would just find everything else boring.

Should I look actively for something that can entertain me as a hobby, and if so, how?
Do I just wait until I get into more advanced courses (will take a few years, and I can't wait to be honest)?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see. st0831, I have thought about it the same way, but when I was a kid I really enjoyed science. Since I was three I read a lot of books but school has kind of discouraged me.

I read up on quantum mechanics and it seems interesting. Now I have a motivation to study aswell.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I have been looking at a few documentaries and read different wikipedia pages and now I don't even know where to start.

Really enthusiastic now, thank you for the advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.