Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we've been together for two years now. i still do not know what her personality type is.

and yeah... i like an EXFJ... posted the same kind of question in the ESFJ and ENFJ forum and didn't get an answer. LOL

·
Banned
212 Posts
we've been together for two years now. i still do not know what her personality type is.
Ask her to do an online test. Otherwise, if she falls into the "nice" category, she's probably ENFP. If, on the other hand, she's not warm and welcoming, serious etc. she's probably ENTP.

·
Banned
998 Posts
ENFPs have Fi secondary. We don't have it even remotely. It means she has a high understanding of her own emotions. ENTPs have Ti secondary, and as a result we have a high understanding of our own thoughts and put a heavy emphasis on logic.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Probably depends on her own personal values...but if you say something less than loving about a mutual friend or relative, something that is true, but not pleasant to hear, what is her response? If she squirms a bit in her chair and says yes, but, oh, don't say that....she's an F. If she says, he/she is like that because...and if only they did ....it would be OK, she's probably a T.

This is the difference between me and my ENFP brothers, anyway.

What else? I have a good friend who is ENFP. We are in some ways really alike. But he is incredible at reading people and a very gentle soul, who never says a sharp acid thing to or about anybody, and can't play boardgames because no matter how many times you explain it, he doesn't see the structure of the rules. He finds it amusing that I try to take things apart to see how they work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts