Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I haven't noticed that my hormones were developing. One day, I was apalled by kissing scenes. After x years, which went fast enough for me not to notice, I started feeling something down there during very inappropriate situations. My imagination was no longer about how things work and function. It's about fantasies which I don't think I can ever do (lest I want to).

I know I'll figure this out after researching but I may not have enough time for that. It has started--my body sometimes dominates my mind. How do I make the feeling less intense?

Why do I want to overcome my hormones (if I may put it this way)?
1. I don't know how to protect myself against unwanted pregnancy.
2. I don't engage to non-serious relationships and I'm not promiscuous (yet).
3. I may long for sex even more and I don't know if I'm ready for casual sex. My social behaviour won't get me a long term fuck buddy (fear + risks =heightened nonsense)
4. Geting myself emotionally attached and perhaps, hurt = intensified introversion (very unhealthy)

So there. I can't think clearly anymore. Care to enlighten me?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Since when do women masturbate like that
1. They have a penis or clit large enough to stroke or one of those nifty double-dildos.

2. They are lubricating their toy(s) before play time.

3. They are able to get off solely through shake-weight and cocktail mixing fantasies.

I could try to think of some more but then I'd really be stretching the realm of possibility.

4,926 Posts
Well shes simulatin the act of masturbatin with a broom, I guess it have to be fluffy and good enough to brush down there right ?

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Hi.

I haven't noticed that my hormones were developing. One day, I was apalled by kissing scenes. After x years, which went fast enough for me not to notice, I started feeling something down there during very inappropriate situations. My imagination was no longer about how things work and function. It's about fantasies which I don't think I can ever do (lest I want to).

I know I'll figure this out after researching but I may not have enough time for that. It has started--my body sometimes dominates my mind. How do I make the feeling less intense?

Why do I want to overcome my hormones (if I may put it this way)?
1. I don't know how to protect myself against unwanted pregnancy.
2. I don't engage to non-serious relationships and I'm not promiscuous (yet).
3. I may long for sex even more and I don't know if I'm ready for casual sex. My social behaviour won't get me a long term fuck buddy (fear + risks =heightened nonsense)
4. Geting myself emotionally attached and perhaps, hurt = intensified introversion (very unhealthy)

So there. I can't think clearly anymore. Care to enlighten me?
If you think it is your body controlling your mind you've made an error already. The mind is always at work or the body would not be either. Even while sleeping there is a lot going on there.

1. Is that a serious thing? Not having sex works great. That is just a choice. Just like eating the next jelly doughnut is. If you decide your body is in charge you are vicariously blaming some other party and not accepting responsibility yourself. That is a super dangerous precedent to set. Contraceptive methods for both sexes are widely available. Planning is required. If you are guts based or desire based you may find planning difficult but that is still the requirement. You must be prepared for the eventuality of sex and it is precisely this preparation that will save you from an insane mountain of regrets.

2. Yet is the key word there. Such engagements will come. So be ready for them. Think them out in your head ahead of time and have a plan for dealing with them as they happen. In such a way you do not let yourself down. Regret is diminished.

3. Excellent. But do not let fear run things. That is another form of trap. Plan. Planning alleviates fear and can get you out of dangerous situations with rigorous attention to detail. Your longings are healthy and wonderful. But with planning you can have a list of circumstances that must be present for you to allow your longings to be released/realized.

4. This is untrue. Getting attached and wounded by loss is very normal and not to be feared. It is a part of wisdom and health. You have to suffer loss to understand the worth of connection. What IS vitally important is both to continue to become attached and when you do suffer loss, to have the strength to re-emerge yourself quickly and try again.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you think it is your body controlling your mind you've made an error already. The mind is always at work or the body would not be either. Even while sleeping there is a lot going on there.

1. Is that a serious thing? Not having sex works great. That is just a choice. Just like eating the next jelly doughnut is. If you decide your body is in charge you are vicariously blaming some other party and not accepting responsibility yourself. That is a super dangerous precedent to set. Contraceptive methods for both sexes are widely available. Planning is required. If you are guts based or desire based you may find planning difficult but that is still the requirement. You must be prepared for the eventuality of sex and it is precisely this preparation that will save you from an insane mountain of regrets.

2. Yet is the key word there. Such engagements will come. So be ready for them. Think them out in your head ahead of time and have a plan for dealing with them as they happen. In such a way you do not let yourself down. Regret is diminished.

3. Excellent. But do not let fear run things. That is another form of trap. Plan. Planning alleviates fear and can get you out of dangerous situations with rigorous attention to detail. Your longings are healthy and wonderful. But with planning you can have a list of circumstances that must be present for you to allow your longings to be released/realized.

4. This is untrue. Getting attached and wounded by loss is very normal and not to be feared. It is a part of wisdom and health. You have to suffer loss to understand the worth of connection. What IS vitally important is both to continue to become attached and when you do suffer loss, to have the strength to re-emerge yourself quickly and try again.
Oh my god.

I appreciate all the other responses as they help in my decision making. What you said though is exactly the answer I didn't know I was looking for. Apparently, what I needed was someone who would put me back to perspective. Glad you replied.

I'm reminded that my brain still controls my desires and that planning is the only best solution (no shortcuts).

Regulated fear is okay too. I shall maintain this to ensure I'm not trapped on the here and now, forgetting about the consequences.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts