Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my Fe is active, I can change the mood of my whole environment and make everyone just feel amazing. For me that is a lot of fun. But I still didn't figure out how I can activate my Fe on will or even strengthen it. It often comes when I have vacation and don't have to spend any thoughts on school. But my goal is to activate it in school (because it's just gone when school begins until I have vacation). I just feel like I have nt enough energy to talk to people, I feel just to lazy. I spend very much time to get aware of my feelings and I would say I know myself and my feelings pretty well. Do you have any tips to acticate the Fe on will and to strengthen it (it's probably the same answer, you strengthen your Fe when you activated it).

·
Registered
962 Posts
Give more hugs!!! :hugs:

And smile (a real smile) more often!!! :welcoming:

That's the best way I can think of to develop Fe.

·
Registered
636 Posts
To activate it, you could spend more time around strong Fe types.
I second this. Since living with an XSFJ, my Fe's development has been on a fast track. I'm sure just being friends with a strong Fe user can really help. You could also observe F types interact and analyze it. I've done that for a while. I'm sure that helps develop Fe.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My Fe got a lot better from consciously deciding to be a more emotional person. I was a lot colder for the better part of my life and lately I've been embracing emotional experiences more and it's made me more genuine and charismatic.

Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Fe got a lot better from consciously deciding to be a more emotional person. I was a lot colder for the better part of my life and lately I've been embracing emotional experiences more and it's made me more genuine and charismatic.
Well I did this, I am pretty good at understanding how people work, why they do things and how they do them. It's just not that I feel "with" them, I just know how they feel. I don't feel the need to make them feel better, I just do it sometimes to show myself I can manipulate their feelings in a good way. Is this my Fe?
Also I thing I know pretty well what I feel and why. I spend a lot of time focusing on my own feelings so I absolutely know how I would deal with a situation and why. I do that because whenever people ask me why I dealt like this, I have an accurate answer.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Basically Fe is largely unconscious. It is not INTP bad, though.

I don't know anything other than safe environment. You can easily overdo it by forgetting Fi completely (= ouch, socially quite bad as you hurt people's precious feelings **evil laugh**).

·
Registered
852 Posts
find someone with high fe and act like he/she, then you will just get used to it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts