Personality Cafe banner

221 - 240 of 264 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Women are more like pets, cats to be specific. They'll go to whoever will feed it. And by feed it I mean allow them to suck the life, independence, money, and emotional stability right out of them; then, blame it on the life-source once its empty because of its inability to provide for their needs as a woman. This isn't without warning though. Just like a warning light on a car's fuel meter. A woman knows when a man is close to empty......at this point she starts looking for another 'host.' Once she finds a potential suitor, she'll "take a break" from her current life-source and test the waters with the new one.

·
Registered
324 Posts

Women are more like pets, cats to be specific. They'll go to whoever will feed it. And by feed it I mean allow them to suck the life, independence, money, and emotional stability right out of them; then, blame it on the life-source once its empty because of its inability to provide for their needs as a woman. This isn't without warning though. Just like a warning light on a car's fuel meter. A woman knows when a man is close to empty......at this point she starts looking for another 'host.' Once she finds a potential suitor, she'll "take a break" from her current life-source and test the waters with the new one.
I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.

·
Registered
897 Posts
(warning for long rambly post)
By peers of both genders I've been called cold and calculating. My brother described his friends(and his own) view of me like this: "you observe things and pick apart people's characters and find all their weaknesses, but you don't bother attacking unless they really piss you off and then you know EXACTLY where to hit and what words to use and the intonation and exact phrasing that will utterly destroy them and everything you say will be true. But unless you're really mad you'll never do anything about it. You store things away and then when the moment comes to attack you hone in like a fucking laser into the exact spot that will tear them down. Basically unless it's hand to hand combat you'll win by wit and intelligence alone with no effort and no fucks given then walk away like nothing ever happened and it's really scary but even though you hold all the potential for destruction you just never do anything with it and that makes it more scary."
That was actually perfect as a description for an annoyed INTP female.

When confronted with a man who is a tool, INTJ and INFJ females will quickly realize his character and lose him. INTP females will take in a lot of data about the man before launching the counter attack, but that attack will usually be much more detailed and much more devastating.

The INTP females I have known well I have always met through online systems that involved a lot of discussion. It took ridiculous amounts of lengthy and detailed discussion, over long periods of time, before they had enough data about me to feel accepting of me.

INTP females are ridiculously fascinating to me, usually extremely smart, extremely analytical and perfectionist in their thinking. The ones I have known have been cute and have always had very interesting sexuality, typically very broadly focused and polyamorous in spirit. But - wow - it's so difficult to work past their skepticism and barriers.

·
Registered
386 Posts
There is some truth to this depending on the women. Most women aren't like this, but I know a few that are and I can understand where this came from.

In my case, this is also true for some men.

·
Registered
93 Posts
@INTEENPEE So you're basically saying that you believe women, in general, are subhuman. This thread is specifically about INTP women, and yet you have used this as an opportunity to express your misogynistic, skewed views, thus derailing the discussion at hand.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I think all ENTP fantasize on INTP women.. You are so rare and hard to find.
Like... you are perfect, I mean we are the perfect match!
ENTP and INTP balance each other and bring out each other's strengths with minimal clash and a huge amount of understanding.
Read more about us

·
Registered
49 Posts
ENTP and INTP balance each other and bring out each other's strengths with minimal clash and a huge amount of understanding.
Read more about us
Thank you for your very kind words Fantome; thank you more thank you more than you know !!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Read more about us
ENTP are primary intuition users, so maybe better match would be INTJ or INFJ, which are also primary intuition users.

ENTJ would be the better match for INTP since ENTJ is primary for thinking, secondary for intuition.

I certainly agree INTP women are a unique and interesting type.

Reactions: goldrule2

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have been married to an ENTP for 26 years. Sadly, about to get divorced but not because we're not compatible. We are; it's an easy back and for us both.

Cheers

·
Registered
966 Posts
The idea of an INTP woman is fascinating to me, however sadly I have never met one. Maybe I can find one of you in class? If you were in a classroom environment, how would you look? (as in facial expression, demeanor, style of clothing, makeup, etc..). Also, do you NEVER speak up in class, or just "sometimes", or maybe often? Do you look happy, pissed off, tired? The only thing that I wish I can get with an INTP women (generalizing here) is that awkward, cute "in the clouds" smile that NF women tend to give off. Overall, I tend to be most attracted to INFJ women, but maybe that's because I've never met an INTP woman yet. Trust us, we want you to show yourselves...stop being shy (again generalizing, but I'm admitting it so it's alright).

·
Banned
8,159 Posts
The idea of an INTP woman is fascinating to me, however sadly I have never met one. Maybe I can find one of you in class? If you were in a classroom environment, how would you look? (as in facial expression, demeanor, style of clothing, makeup, etc..). Also, do you NEVER speak up in class, or just "sometimes", or maybe often? Do you look happy, pissed off, tired? The only thing that I wish I can get with an INTP women (generalizing here) is that awkward, cute "in the clouds" smile that NF women tend to give off. Overall, I tend to be most attracted to INFJ women, but maybe that's because I've never met an INTP woman yet. Trust us, we want you to show yourselves...stop being shy (again generalizing, but I'm admitting it so it's alright).
The fact is, we come in all styles, looks, and demeanors. Some are cute, some are pretty, and some are ugly. I'm more of what is referred to as a handsome woman. That's not a word that's used to describe women very often anymore. I guess it's fallen out of fashion.

We might have a classic resting bitch face or a smug grin and some might even be bubbly depending on the context. They do call us the social chameleons, but we are around and you probably pass us every day. And don't tell us to trust you. You have to earn it. And don't tell us what to do; that is the best way to get us not to do something.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well this is cute.
In all honesty? I have no clue. I have no idea what i "look like" to outsiders and i've never met another intp woman that i know of.
Mmmm but i can answer this: in class? It will entirely depend on the subject. If an intps passion is biology, you'll see her excited and participating at all costs. If not, she couldn't careless. We don't make too much eye contact and we'll make witty commentaries from time to time. That's all i know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your theory makes sense to me. Especially the part of men not being able to pull the old tricks on an INTP girl. As an INTP I could always spot the inconsistincies in a lie or trick a girl was telling me. so Id assume the same would go with a girl, except they would have an easier time since most men are really stupid.

Before I start responding to Travis Larson's comment, I want to thank you all for being here! This is my first comment after finding the group and OMG....I am not alone!!! It's taken me 37 years to find you but whatever, I am thrilled.

Now that's out of the way, Travis, you totally nailed one of my biggest issues with men & my trouble interacting with them. I not only catch on to the game or see it coming from a mile away, but the game & player themselves actually piss me off. I have always wondered why it makes me so angry when these guys try the lame game & obvious pick ups. It's an insult to my intelligence and I translate it as disrespect for some reason. I feel like such a bitch.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Before I start responding to Travis Larson's comment, I want to thank you all for being here! This is my first comment after finding the group and OMG....I am not alone!!! It's taken me 37 years to find you but whatever, I am thrilled.
Welcome! I felt the same exact way when I discovered this site :)

221 - 240 of 264 Posts