Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
ESFJ
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I get around to arranging my books, I put them in order of tallest to shortest. If they don't fit on one shelf, I make it so the shelves alternate between tallest to shortest and shortest to tallest.

Granted, most of the time they are just lucky to be on the bookshelves, but if I have to organize them...It's aesthetically pleasing and somewhat orderly.

Music is grouped according to language, even in iTunes. Genres are useless to me unless it's something as blatantly obvious as classical or country.

Do you have a certain way that you arrange books or music?

·
Registered
751 Posts
My CDs are arranged in alphabetical order by artist name, and if I have more than one from an artist I arrange them by release date.

Books are a different story. I arrange them whatever way looks best, usually it depends on the colors of them and sometimes the sizes. Some of them I put upright, and some I lay down. I love the way it looks after I'm done arranging them. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
This... ¨arrange¨ is a strange word to me. I think I heard it before but I´m not sure... I arrange my books by my favorite organizing method: piling stuff on the floor or in milk crates. My CDs are organized in two cases, one filled with CDs I´ve recently been in the mood to listen to and one filled with everything else. Believe it or not, however, I will clean my living spaces every now and then, I just don´t care about my books that much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts