Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know—people do breakfast in a lot of different ways.

Some pull out the big guns and make souffles. Some eat culturally traditional breakfasts. Some grab toaster pastries. Some break out non-breakfast food leftovers. Some grab food out. Some skip and some don't even see that time of day.

(Then there are the cereals—there are so many cereals.)

*cough*Fruity Pebbles*cough*

SO: What is it about you, your lifestyle, and possibly your personality that makes you do what you do for breakfast?

(There any patterns, here?)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I only pull out the big guns on weekends, vacations, or holidays. Other than that, I'm lucky if I can grab a piece of toasted wheat bread with nutella.... If I can't grab that I grab a protein shake on the way out the door.

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
A bagel with cream cheese or butter. Or a handful of granola. Its simple, straightforward and it takes very little effort.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Oh man. I love this thread.

Recently...
Granola & cinnamon bits topped with yoghurt. Two bread rolls - one with sliced cheese, salami and ham in between - the other with butter/strawberry jam. Coffee. Then if I feel like it, fruit salad and a glass of orange juice.

Simple but DELICIOUS.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
By the time I wake up, it's lunch.

·
Registered
479 Posts
What is this "breakfast?"

lol I'm too blah and tired in the morning for food. I have caffeine for breakfast.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Breakfast for me ranges from left-over pizza, to oatmeal, to fried bread with cinnamon and sugar, to egg with toast, to a granola bar, to a ham sandwich...
That's just during the school year. It's summer break right now and I usually wake up around lunch time.

I always joke that I'd eat a hamburger for a breakfast and cereal for supper, which I have done.
I just eat whatever's there and whatever I feel like eating. My parents think my eating habits are weird...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh god, breakfast! I love it.

I do a cereal and a smoothie every morning. Smoothie usu involves vanilla soymilk, coconut milk, plain yogurt and 2 bananas, then one day it might berries i add to it, the next it might be papaya and mango...

Mmm, breakfast is the best.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
"Breakfast" at noon.

If I have breakfast at the standard time it usually makes me feel unwell.

Cereal, waffles, but most often potatoes o'brien and some toast.

4,757 Posts
Copious amounts of caffeine and cereal are my standards. I'll have it whenever I wake up (whenever that is) and whenever I feel like it.

cereal wise - weetbix, multi grain cheerios, oatmeal etc. Plain and super delicious.

Reactions: Miss Scarlet

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I do not usually eat anything for breakfast... it really is a bad habit that I am trying my best to get out of. My "breakfast" typically consists of a cup of coffee or tea before I hit the road in the morning.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Normally my breakfast consists of just caffeine but in three weeks I will be switching to a night time schedule and will have sausage and biscuits with bacon several times a week right before bed.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Brown rice and lentils topped with some scrambled eggs or cheese. Actually that's my standard meal any time of the day. Also, tea. Lots of tea.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Breakfast for me ranges from left-over pizza, to oatmeal, to fried bread with cinnamon and sugar, to egg with toast, to a granola bar, to a ham sandwich...
That's just during the school year. It's summer break right now and I usually wake up around lunch time.

I always joke that I'd eat a hamburger for a breakfast and cereal for supper, which I have done.
I just eat whatever's there and whatever I feel like eating. My parents think my eating habits are weird...
THIS. This so much... haha. I just eat whatever, whenever. There's been days where I ate soup in the morning and had cereal in the evening. Sometimes though, I'll actually cook something for breakfast or dinner that a normal person would actually eat at that time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts