Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I got teamed with someone who was possibly retarded...
He had his cursor over my section the entire time...

·
Registered
137 Posts
First try i got to 3:29:88 but we only lost because someone lost connection. . .

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
3:48:47, my partner let me down, I died. I almost killed it once or twice definitely something to play again.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think the farthest I got was about 2 1/2 minutes, and then one of the partners would just stop playing. It's almost always someone from Mexico, haha.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I found this game on another site, and it's pretty fun. Relying on crap team mates is kind of annoying though. The last game I did, one of the guys couldn't figure out that he was supposed to click his colored number in sequence with us. So, there was 3 of us clicking his 2nd number trying to get him to figure out that he needed to click it.

I think it would be more fun if you played with people you could communicate with.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I had fun playing this with an INTJ and an INTP and one of their ENTP friends one night while talking on msn. It was fun XD

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
That was fun. First try: 3:46:84. We probably could have done a lot better but one of my teammates was doing something really wonky towards the end.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Man there are so many retards out there. I failed only once in the beginning. now everyone else let me down... 5min record...

With friends I got 5:16 as max... after that 4:57 and around five....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts