• I am now too afraid to use the washroom...Thanks a lot

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so during this school trip that I took a few years ago, to this camp, I had drawn this strange character. I was in the middle of trying to draw this joker, from this pack of cards my friends had, but I messed up. So instead of trying to draw the joker again, I decided to draw it a face, head, and body. I also named him Aa-Drrr(which was inspired after the name of my friends manga, Drarara, whose font made the title look more like if it said Drrrrrr).

Also, it stalks the depths of the washroom stalls, ready to peck at anyone who gets in his way(he also has a bunch of diseases, so if he pecks you, you will most likely die).

Anyways, how do you feel about him?

Reactions: Hurricane Matthew

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
ISTP
1,206 Posts
You are a weird, weird person. And I have a feeling you will understand that exactly the way I intended it.

Anyway, the answer is WTF.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have this book called Cobain Unseen. It's the artistic biography of that handsome lead singer from NIRVANA (the one with the horrible stomach problems). As you know (as a person that has taken drugs), Kurt was a grunge, Seattle-based artist. This means that most of the art will be made inside a very small, muggy apartment with pen and notebook paper. 95% of his art looks like something a 17 year old who hates math class would make (except he wasn't really high most of the time).
The juvenile yet natural and unique nature of his casual drawings (I think he kept pretty much all of them) were the first thing I thought about as soon as I saw your drawing.
There's, I don't know, an unintended theme found there. It's definitely different, more YOU, but I also saw Kurt... still singing... through your drawing...

So I voted "KILL IT!" Because that is the grunge thing to do.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
So he is gone while searching for the woman of his dream. It's been a years since he first went missing. That's a very sad tale.

PS: There's something unnerving about his shoulders..

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am pissed off at you people! AA-DRRR is just a man-a man with a dream. HOW DARE YOU DO NOT GIVE HIM THE LOVE HE DESERVES!
and @Northern Lights, yes I know what you intended, and yes, using the word weird twice in a row is a very strange thing.

Now that I am done responding to a thread I made months ago, I can now get back to drinking my glass of milk.

Reactions: Northern Lights

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
I feel like there's some information I'm missing, but I can very much appreciate it without knowing everything about it. I can make a few guesses obviously.

Good job :proud:

·
Registered
349 Posts
The face is kind of creepy to me, It makes me think of some of the video games I've played, by the way I could so see that character in a video game, have you ever thought of doing that?

·
Not Banned Yet
2,665 Posts
Okay, so during this school trip that I took a few years ago, to this camp, I had drawn this strange character. I was in the middle of trying to draw this joker, from this pack of cards my friends had, but I messed up. So instead of trying to draw the joker again, I decided to draw it a face, head, and body. I also named him Aa-Drrr(which was inspired after the name of my friends manga, Drarara, whose font made the title look more like if it said Drrrrrr).

Also, it stalks the depths of the washroom stalls, ready to peck at anyone who gets in his way(he also has a bunch of diseases, so if he pecks you, you will most likely die).

Anyways, how do you feel about him?
At first i thought you are an artist and you made those drawnings you use as avatars. Then again nvm. Seems you are younger than i expected, you seemed to be so composed and all.
Well with that style you can go help Oda sketching his villains, you might help him actually finish One Piece in one lifetime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts