Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how you see most NTs, how do you relate to them, what do you like, and what dont you like about us.

·
Registered
114 Posts
NT's are like the people on the TV. They talk, they smile, and they look so perfect, at the end of the day it's all just an act. They are so concerned with how they are perceived that they lose their individuality. My plan is to defect NT's to the NF realm.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I like NT's ability to be introspective without being self-destructive, if that makes any sense at all. I like the way that both NFs and NTs can look at themselves. I suppose the major clash comes with I tend to find NTs are more cold headed than warm hearted, whilst us NFs tend to be the opposite. I respect the way an NT won't shy from conflict when necessary, but sometimes they can be too logical for me. To the point that I find some NTs tend to lose sight of possible consequences to actions because they discount emotions.

I'm ENFP, and I love my independence like anyone else, but I'm always here for people if they need me, something that I don't find mirrored (as a general rule) in NTs... of course, this is only from personal experience. Tbh, any personality type, properly developed I will love from the outset, they are after all, people, so I love em!! Just don't make me fall out of love with those people, and we'll have an awesome time I'm sure :happy:

·
Registered
409 Posts
NT's are like the people on the TV. They talk, they smile, and they look so perfect, at the end of the day it's all just an act. They are so concerned with how they are perceived that they lose their individuality. My plan is to defect NT's to the NF realm.
That doesn't sound much like me.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Do you think the Stepford Wives are NTs, or what?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Do you think the Stepford Wives are NTs, or what?
I watched a few clips of this on the u-tube, they sound like ST's to me.
To elaborate NT's are guarded and hide their true selves.
In their minds they have this formula something like, money + dimepiece = :)
I do not think they know what makes them happy or what happiness is (What will make them happy)
They are the ones I see who work so hard to get the the things they *want only to find it is not what they need.
NT's and Alcohol are a good mix then they may slip and to say the truth.
But don't mind me, I'm just one of those bad apples stirring the pot.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I like NTs that exemplify your name. Pessimistic, understanding and knowledgeable, yet not afraid to let loose and have a good time (particularly ENTx). They're the people I can go for a drive and have most the depressing (but necessary) conversations with, and then go crazy at a show later that night.

They're also (usually) fairly reliable people.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I think about the idea of happiness a lot, and never have I once thought that those superficial things would, by themselves, give me true happiness. Though I think a lot of people like to say that money can't bring you happiness, but it really can if you look at what money is these days.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think about the idea of happiness a lot, and never have I once thought that those superficial things would, by themselves, give me true happiness. Though I think a lot of people like to say that money can't bring you happiness, but it really can if you look at what money is these days.
To earn 1MM USD, it is not the $ but the experience the trials and tribulations that give you strength. Money is pissed away by those who have no appreciation I both pity and despise recipients of estates; an entire generation with the mentality of entitlement. The world would be a better place with no inheritance. America was great when it was built from scratch now it is overrun with swine!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I feel they are awesome.

Reactions: Lullaby

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I don't know any INTPs in person, nor any ENTJs, and I've only met one known ENTP very briefly. But INTJs... I am all over them. In real life, anyway-- most of the ones on here are meanies.

In conclusion, I feel I do not have sufficient data to come to a conclusion.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I watched a few clips of this on the u-tube, they sound like ST's to me.
To elaborate NT's are guarded and hide their true selves.
I do not think they know what makes them happy or what happiness is (What will make them happy)
They are the ones I see who work so hard to get the the things they *want only to find it is not what they need.
NT's and Alcohol are a good mix then they may slip and to say the truth.
But don't mind me, I'm just one of those bad apples stirring the pot.
I don't hide my true self what is this

Maybe INTs but not ENTs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts